Cole Cubelic Arrested

tigerchris

Wow. I just don't know. Did we sell our souls to the devil in 2010 and I just missed the announcement? Dumb :moon: decision. You played football for Auburn and now have a dream job that many would love to have. Use your head Cole! COME ON MAN!

"open container"...just plain stupid....out you go Cole.

Cops in Huntsville are absolute trash. Go catch the real criminals. I doubt he was even that severly impaired.

Yep, and this guy probably wasn't too impaired either....

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/02/28/3052279/clover-man-pleads-guilty-to-dui.html#storylink=misearch

Cole was lucky someone stopped him before he did something that could ruin his life.

Cops in Huntsville are absolute trash. Go catch the real criminals. I doubt he was even that severly impaired.

http://www.charlotte...rylink=misearch

Cole was lucky someone stopped him before he did something that could ruin his life.

Dude in Huntsville they stake out Taco bell and waffle house for those drinking and driving. I am not advocating drinking and driving what I am saying is anyone who believes its about public safety and not $$$$$ is nieve to the ways of the world.

I mean I know someone here that got a DUI for blowing a .01 since they were minor. What a joke.

http://www.charlotte...rylink=misearch

Dude in Huntsville they stake out Taco bell and waffle house for those drinking and driving. I am not advocating drinking and driving what I am saying is anyone who believes its about public safety and not $$$$$ is nieve to the ways of the world.

I mean I know someone here that got a DUI for blowing a .01 since they were minor. What a joke.

Yeah and I also know someone that was killed due to someone driving drunk.

You drink and drive - you are a dumba$$. Plain and simple. You deserve what you get. I have NO tolerance for that.

You can think it is naive all you want......wait til it happens to you.

Comments like yours makes me want to puke. Grow up. You sound like a high school kid.

It's not like he was caught , DUI, w/ a young woman, not his wife, with her red panties balled up on the dashboard. Stuff happens.

:gofig:

Really?...not THAT impaired?? Thats a completely ignorant view. I'm a firefighter that has to run calls on wrecks all the time caused by someone who isn't THAT impaired...thats just stupid sir!!.. Wow!

Oh and before you go spouting off about how public safety workers are trash remember this...not all are alike and maybe if ppl werent breaking the law they wouldnt have issues with them. Also remember this...these "trash" cops are what allow you to stay at home safe in your cozy little house snuggled up on the couch watching "the voice". You have NO idea what goes on in the REAL world. It's not always pleasant so think about that before you talk smack about ppl who at any moment on the job could die or suffer significant injury for YOUR safety. Have some respect.

Really?...not THAT impaired?? Thats a completely ignorant view. I'm a firefighter that has to run calls on wrecks all the time caused by someone who isn't THAT impaired...thats just stupid sir!!.. Wow!

Oh and before you go spouting off about how public safety workers are trash remember this...not all are alike and maybe if ppl werent breaking the law they wouldnt have issues with them. Also remember this...these "trash" cops are what allow you to stay at home safe in your cozy little house snuggled up on the couch watching "the voice". You have NO idea what goes on in the REAL world. It's not always pleasant so think about that before you talk smack about ppl who at any moment on the job could die or suffer significant injury for YOUR safety. Have some respect.

^^^^^ THIS.

Leglessdan - Thank you for your service.

Well said.

Thank you for your service Leglessdan.

Well said.

Thank you for your service Leglessdan.

My pleasure...its not the most rewarding job financially, but its great to be part of something bigger than yourself,its humbling actually.

WAR EAGLE!!

Actually let me clarify a few things. I am not pro drunk driving. However, an out of control unconstitutional government and law enforcement is a much greater concern of mine then being killed by a drunk driver.

Case in point I know multiple individuals in Huntsville who had to file a restraining order against an officer in charge of the DUI task force for multiple stops while they were stone cold sober acting as a DD with no probable cause. I had a friend stopped four times down town by the same officer for no reason and had not drank a drop.

I have to had to through multiple DUI checkpoints in this city while sober late at night. DUI checkpoints are gestapo like tactics.

Thank you have freedom of speech and constitutional rights go stand on a sidewalk a half a mile from a DUI checkpoint and hold out a sign saying there is one. You will have your sign taken away or be sent to jail. That's a violation of the constitution.

Sure there does not need to be fall down drunks behind the wheels of an automobile but the extremes the government takes to curtail this behavior is a far greater concern to me then the behavior iself. I completely disagree with it. In Huntsville its not enforcement its harassment.

Pot and prostitution are another waste of law enforcement's resources.

In Huntsville a police officer gave chase to a lady buying cocaine on Redstone Arsenal the high speed chase ended in a auto accident an an engineer was killed. The widow of the engineer is suing HPD. I mean is cocaine really reason enough to endanger the public. I would rather the buyer be on the street and the engineer alive. I hope she clean's their @ss out!

Thats what I mean by "trash"

I want cops stopping violent crimes, rapes, robbery, murders, and theft but if a guy goes and has 2 beers, or has a blunt, or is wife is no longer in the same bed and he goes and gets a hooker I want the cops to leave him the hell alone.

Want freedom try Amsterdam not America.

My wife and I watch "The Voice"

Fixed it for ya.

Man, that's sorry....I wouldn't have ratted you out.

ahahaha

Actually let me clarify a few things. I am not pro drunk driving. However, an out of control unconstitutional government and law enforcement is a much greater concern of mine then being killed by a drunk driver.

Case in point I know multiple individuals in Huntsville who had to file a restraining order against an officer in charge of the DUI task force for multiple stops while they were stone cold sober acting as a DD with no probable cause. I had a friend stopped four times down town by the same officer for no reason and had not drank a drop.

I have to had to through multiple DUI checkpoints in this city while sober late at night. DUI checkpoints are gestapo like tactics.

Thank you have freedom of speech and constitutional rights go stand on a sidewalk a half a mile from a DUI checkpoint and hold out a sign saying there is one. You will have your sign taken away or be sent to jail. That's a violation of the constitution.

Sure there does not need to be fall down drunks behind the wheels of an automobile but the extremes the government takes to curtail this behavior is a far greater concern to me then the behavior iself. I completely disagree with it. In Huntsville its not enforcement its harassment.

Pot and prostitution are another waste of law enforcement's resources.

In Huntsville a police officer gave chase to a lady buying cocaine on Redstone Arsenal the high speed chase ended in a auto accident an an engineer was killed. The widow of the engineer is suing HPD. I mean is cocaine really reason enough to endanger the public. I would rather the buyer be on the street and the engineer alive. I hope she clean's their @ss out!

Thats what I mean by "trash"

I want cops stopping violent crimes, rapes, robbery, murders, and theft but if a guy goes and has 2 beers, or has a blunt, or is wife is no longer in the same bed and he goes and gets a hooker I want the cops to leave him the hell alone.

Want freedom try Amsterdam not America.

I understand what you mean...I'm a firefighter anyway, don't even know why I was defending cops..lol

I understand what you mean...I'm a firefighter anyway, don't even know why I was defending cops..lol

probably because you work in public service and understand the world better than most people that post on this forum or are walking around in the bubble they live in. if someone gets arrested, it must have been something the "trash" police officer did wrong. if a child messes up in school, it must be the teacher's fault. this society we have created is spiraling down very quickly.

probably because you work in public service and understand the world better than most people that post on this forum or are walking around in the bubble they live in. if someone gets arrested, it must have been something the "trash" police officer did wrong. if a child messes up in school, it must be the teacher's fault. this society we have created is spiraling down very quickly.

Again that's a mischaracterizion of what I said. Its not that its somebody else fault. Police have limited money and resources.

Yet in enforcement their priorities are out of order. The drug war in our country is a complete failure. Legalize it. Prostitution legalize it. Or at the least law enforcement should not expand resources on these matters.

DUI checkpoints should be illegal its a witch hunt and a gestapho like tactic. I am not pro drinking and driving but I am against an out of control law enforcement forcing me to surrender my liberties on a witch. If I have not been drinking why am I FORCED to stop without probably cause.

Why are we as a nation so willing to surrender our liberties in the name of safety? Government laws dont get smaller they get bigger. Sorry I despise DUI checkpoints more then drunk drivers.

"probably because you work in public service and understand the world better than most people that post on this forum or are walking around in the bubble they live in. if someone gets arrested, it must have been something the "trash" police officer did wrong. if a child messes up in school, it must be the teacher's fault. this society we have created is spiraling down very quickly."

Again that's a mischaracterizion of what I said. Its not that its somebody else fault. Police have limited money and resources.

Yet in enforcement their priorities are out of order. The drug war in our country is a complete failure. Legalize it. Prostitution legalize it. Or at the least law enforcement should not expand resources on these matters.

DUI checkpoints should be illegal its a witch hunt and a gestapho like tactic. I am not pro drinking and driving but I am against an out of control law enforcement forcing me to surrender my liberties on a witch hunt. If I have not been drinking why am I FORCED to stop without probable cause.

What I will never understand is the opinion their should be no restrictions on police behavior to catch drunk drivers. We do have a constitution last time I checked. Cops should have legit probable cause. That isnt how they operate. Its 11:30 at night dude has one tail light out he must be drunk. Thats crap.

Why are we as a nation so willing to surrender our liberties in the name of safety? Government laws dont get smaller they get bigger. Sorry I despise DUI checkpoints more then drunk drivers.

Archived