Fans send a message...

GaTigerFan

Posting your feelings on a message board may make you feel better but it doesn't do anything else. To make your feelings known you should be emailing or calling the President, the members of the Board of Trustees and the Athletic Director. Please do. I already have.

jgogue@auburn.edu

http://www.auburn.edu/administration/trustees/addresses.html Link listing all of the Board of Trustees with email addresses and phone numbers.

athldir@auburn.edu

Do it now.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already e-mailed Gogue, and judging by his e-mail last week I think we see a coaching change this year. If they stick with him after all of this they will regret it with a huge loss in ticket sales, fan support, and further player attrition.

But next year we'll be the only 0-12 team who had amazing practices every week.

To make your feelings known you should be emailing or calling the President,,,,and the Athletic Director.

I've emailed the president twice, the AD once, and called a fellow member of this board stupid. I still don't feel any better.

We should get a letter together and start a collection to "get rid of Chizik and staff."

If all AU fans contribute $20.00 each, should be enough to take care of most of the buyout.

I'm in!

SOME of our coaching staff our very good at what they do. Grimes, Luper, Trooper, Boulware.. all doing great jobs. The first three are some of the best recruiters in the country.

I disagree 100%. We are terrible for a reason. There is a ton of talent on that field. They just play like high school kids still. They're great recruiters. Football coaches they are not.

Leave, don't buy tickets, more tailgating room for me, my family and other Auburn fans that didn't jump on the band wagon after 2010. And won't jump off because the team and coaching sucks this season.

SOME of our coaching staff our very good at what they do. Grimes, Luper, Trooper, Boulware.. all doing great jobs. The first three are some of the best recruiters in the country.

Good for these coaches, this just means they will ALL be able to find employment elsewhere with ease.

I want EVERY single coach on this staff GONE!

BVG would be a dang fool to want to hang around this place any longer. He's totally embarrassed and after his unit allowing 60+ point and damn near 700 yards in offense, he should be embarrassed.

I was there stayed the whole game. I'm not going to judge folks for leaving early, free country and all, and it was freezing. I stayed to just see it for myself. It was definitely empty, there were more people at a-day. Some of the comments from fans were entertaining some not. Sec 40 row 45

Leave, don't buy tickets, more tailgating room for me, my family and other Auburn fans that didn't jump on the band wagon after 2010. And won't jump off because the team and coaching sucks this season.

It is the only way that fans can voice their displeasure. Come down off of your highhorse.

I wish they had ALL left..many didn't but most did. Seriously, I wish they had emptied that stadium and let A&M fans have it to themselves

Maybe we could have hosed em...a lot won/t remember this!

I love our fans crying about the weather that's a lame excuse frankly what is more miserable is early September games when you bake.

Sweatshirt you should have been fine. Product on the field different story.

I love our fans crying about the weather that's a lame excuse frankly what is more miserable is early September games when you bake.

I beg to differ the UK game at night in 08 or 09 (I cant remember) was horrible. Also this time of year you can get sick from the weather. I personally left because of the product on the field. Im sorry but Im not going to be embarrassed and freeze my butt off. It could of been 70 degrees and breezy and I still would've left. The only game in early september I was ever miserable at was USC in 02 but I was a kid then.

Uk game at jhs was in 09. ChilIk'a first year and first AU loss.

Yea it was 09, but it was not our first loss as we lost to Arky 44-23 the week before.

well i managed to stay the whole time ... i honestly dont know how i was just interested to watch the players on the sideline... i went down real low and watched absolutely everyone.. some were joking some were down but I mean what else are you going to be doing when your absolutely getting blown out? One thing i dont understand is how Quan Bray was still jumping around trying to get pumped on the kickoffs and such... another reason I stayed was to yell at those gay aggie yellers (male cheerleaders)

I beg to differ the UK game at night in 08 or 09 (I cant remember) was horrible. Also this time of year you can get sick from the weather. I personally left because of the product on the field. Im sorry but Im not going to be embarrassed and freeze my butt off. It could of been 70 degrees and breezy and I still would've left. The only game in early september I was ever miserable at was USC in 02 but I was a kid then.

i stayed the whole time for that game too, but yes that game was absolutely freezing i couldnt feel my feet then, this game wasnt too cold but the fact that it was absolutely a terrible game

I stayed, watched every snap and pulled for the players that were in there trying hard (I admit, there were very few of them that look like they gave a crap). Let's just say, when I left...traffic was not an issue.

Archived