UGA Chances?

Burnt Orange

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they play the same way Saturday as they did last year, it will be over early. If they, and by they I am talking mainly about the defense, play an i inspired game, and if Wallace can limit mistakes, then yeah, we have a chance.

Freshman OT's trying to protect a freshman QB from their great defensive front and All American linebacker. Freshman corners trying to cover their great receivers. A defensive front who hasn't gotten to anyone all year trying to get to their experienced QB with the quick release. I don't like our chances.

Depends on which UGA offense shows up.....if the UGA offense that turns the ball over 50 billion times shows up we have a chance

We have no shot against UGA. They control their own destiny in the SEC and I think we are their last SEC game standing between them and going to ATL and they will absolutely destroy us again, just like last year. UGA and bama will beat us by close to 100 points (combined)!we will find out how merciful Saban is in the iron bowl. Honestly I wish we'd just kneel is every play.

Prediction:

UGA 42 - AU 10

Bama 63 - AU 0

Before you get your hopes up too high, please remember we didn't beat a Southern Cal or Oregon. But instdeed, we beat a 1-7 New Mexico State team 42-7 who's now 1-8.

Before you get your hopes up too high, please remember we didn't beat a Southern Cal or Oregon. But instdeed, we beat a 1-7 New Mexico State team 42-7 who's now 1-8.

Darn skippy. That's how we roll! We did what we were supposed to do, for the first time all season. We can't beat Oregon or Southern Cal because we are not playing them. We do have a shot to beat UGA this Saturday though!

Unfortunately I'm going to be a debbi downer and say beating UGA will be a miracle. However, I DO believe UGA can beat AL on Dec 1st.

Georgia hasn't played sharp enough for a whole game to pull that off. They can dominate lesser teams in convincing fashion, they can struggle when they shouldn't, they can edge out a win, and they can get blown out. The getting blown out part is where they differ strongly from Alabama. Georgia has also demonstrated an ability to make a lot of mistakes.

Archived