Charlie Harbison to AU

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@PMARSHONAU: Clemson co-defensive coordinator headed to Auburn? http://t.co/tOxhUUDm via @247Sports

For the article mentioned above, this is the free summary provided:

Clemson co-DC Charlie Harbison, Vanderbilt OL coach Herb Hand, Arkansas State OL coach J.B. Grimes among top candidates for Auburn coaching staff.

Also seen where Vanderbilts O-line coach Herb Hand mentioned to be headed our way

This is a very logical prediction.

Clemson co-DC Charlie Harbison, Vanderbilt OL coach Herb Hand, Arkansas State OL coach J.B. Grimes among top candidates for Auburn coaching staff.

Harbison would be a solid catch IMO. I hope it happens. Herb Hand would be dandy also IMO.

How dandy? Vandy dandy? :laugh:

Sorry, I could not help myself. ;)

J.B Grimes not sure about this one think i prefer to keep our Grimes

Read Arky St. board last night, that is the one coach they hope they can keep. I know nothing about him, but the Arky St. people think very highly of him.

Those all sound like solid hires. I've heard that Grimes is a hard nose and a stickler. He gets on his guys if they are 5" out if position. He commands respect and discipline. If you are afraid to be 5" off mark then you sure as heck are afraid to rob some dope dealer at gun point. He would be good for performance on and off the field!

Anyone with any inside information on the latest with Rocker?

Me too! We wanna know

Only thing that I heard was that no one will hear one way or the other until after the Titans last game 12/30/12.

Jeff Grimes' OL couldn't block for our QB and couldn't open the holes for our RBs to run through. I hope we go hire Herb Hand. I hope we'll go hire Tracy Rocker for our d-line coach.

Archived