Auburn Woman BBall team

bootskii

How about we limit this to talk about the Women's team. We've had alot of talent the last few years - it just wasn't being developed. Attendance is listed as 1699 against Jacksonville (average for home the six home games is 1961) - I think the arena has more people than those of us in attendance realize.....and I would expect that it will grow as the Ladies contnue to win. While it's true that the bench is a little short - this year they are in much better shape and as the season has progressed they are continuing with conditioning at practice - which as far as I can tell is a new (or at least revived) concept. i believe that if we could play NC State and San Diego State now - we would win.....but they don't let us go back. If the Ladies will win all of the games they are supposed to win and a couple that they aren't then I would expect that AU WBB is headed to post season play after the SEC Tournamant....WAR EAGLE and Merry Christmas to All!

Shame on you for using you head . . .

the highlight reel looked like maybe 50 people in attendance, no exaggeration

More than that but not enough heads in the stands even with classes out.

It was a fun event and Auburn pressed the whole game - and they need to to get ready for the league.

Foul shooting was dead in the second half, but it was a very enjoyable event.

And yes it seems we have a coach who is pushing te level of play.

Also Hasina is the total package. Needs some more weight room time but she was the outstanding player IMO.

Everyone wanted Bonner to gain weight - just wan't in her at the time.....I believe that Hasina is doing all of the required training - I'll take her just like she is - if she does for AU what DB24 did - that's pretty good! http://auburn.scout....OeR86Kg.twitter

Not criticizing her ability - no way! Just when that bowling ball TN-Chat had in the center went for a rebound, people went flying. A good body check can't happen when your weight delta is over 50 lbs. Her height and talent makes up for most, but when the teams are down the final 16, it may matter . . . just thinking out loud here.

the highlight reel looked like maybe 50 people in attendance, no exaggeration

More than that but not enough heads in the stands even with classes out.

It was a fun event and Auburn pressed the whole game - and they need to to get ready for the league.

Foul shooting was dead in the second half, but it was a very enjoyable event.

And yes it seems we have a coach who is pushing te level of play.

Also Hasina is the total package. Needs some more weight room time but she was the outstanding player IMO.

Everyone wanted Bonner to gain weight - just wan't in her at the time.....I believe that Hasina is doing all of the required training - I'll take her just like she is - if she does for AU what DB24 did - that's pretty good! http://auburn.scout....OeR86Kg.twitter

Not criticizing her ability - no way! Just when that bowling ball TN-Chat had in the center went for a rebound, people went flying. A good body check can't happen when your weight delta is over 50 lbs. Her height and talent makes up for most, but when the teams are down the final 16, it may matter . . . just thinking out loud here.

That reminded me of former AU player Kendall Mago. She used to knock the guys around in pick-up games. Beautiful lady! The women players back in the late 80's-early 90's were physical and strong and tough as nails.

Great way to end the preconference season.....new season begins Thursday against Arkansas - they are ranked - a W would be a great way to start!

Would and could - double Bingo

Gonna be an interesting season - save for travel tickets IMO

• 2 weeks later...

Got hammered versus TA&M today...Looks like TA&M is showing all of us up in the SEC in every sport right now

I believe TAMU is just a year or two removed from winning the women's national championship. They've been a power.

The Lady Tigers play Tennessee tomorrow (Thursday Jan 17th) at 8:00 p.m. at the Auburn Arena. It will be a tough game and the Ladies need the Arena to be rockin'. See you all there!

Archived