Foster flips again!

bigbird

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I ever catch up with you Bird...I'm gonna pluck some feathers! You got me hook, line...but not the sinker! Ha!

If I ever catch up with you Bird...I'm gonna pluck some feathers! You got me hook, line...but not the sinker! Ha!

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson

Message from Carl Lawson he wanted shared: "AU is going to finish this class 10 times better than anyone will imagine. That's a promise."

I'll make sure never to stand on a mat

Whenever "Big Bird" weighs in, we are 110% sure that we will land some big time recruits!

I'll make sure never to stand on a mat

Smart move... ;)

Ok, to be fair when I saw the title I knew what it was. I enjoyed seeing it as much the first one.

Hey Bird, how did you let your kid win 4/7 UNO? One more wild draw 4 and you had the advantage.

It's also nice to have a superfluous thread the jack around in.

War Eagle everyone.

I really thought Reuben and Dee would be men of his word and stay committed and sign with Auburn. Carl is that kind of a man.

Hmmm? Have Reuben and Dee joined together to form one super being? That would truly be a package deal.

This thread is just as legit as any predictions made by ST, BM, and JGT. I am still holding out hope JH is credible like Mark Murphy.

wde

Archived