Men vs. Ole Miss Game Thread

WarTiger

Marshall certainly on fire....and that's about all it has taken

Andy Kennedy staying classy... up 30 points with 5 minutes to go, and still chucking up 3's. Good for Frankie Sullivan! Drive Henderson's punk ass through the floor!

I agree to a point but as Spurrier says...it ain't the other sides job to hold the score down. Marshall is hot for the first time in a while and Kennedy giving him the opportunity....our guys know he is going to shoot and should do something about it.

Henderson has to be the biggest prick of a player in the league. He fakes being fouled constantly and all he does is whine. Sullivan did absolutely NOTHING in that situation, but because baby Henderson falls on his ass, he complains about it. How bout stopping when the whistle blows and you wouldn't have ended up on your ass (on your own volition) Sullivan took a step BACK....not forward into crybaby..

A bright spot today...Shaq Johnson has a career high 15 points today. It's pretty apparent now to me that Barbee is using this as a chance to build for the future. 70-42 with 7:55 to play.

Better late than never. But Shaq really needs someone to work with him on defense. He is way to athletic to be chasing the ball like an 8 year old. He looks like a baller with the rock in his hand though.

Ole Miss has taken the mentality of their coach... Kennedy is a classless cry-baby... so his players are a bunch of little bitches! Not near good enough to whine that much!!!

Ole Miss has taken the mentality of their coach... Kennedy is a classless cry-baby... so his players are a bunch of little bitches! Not near good enough to whine that much!!!

Guest jojo1515

Another dismal performance from what I can only assume now is a lame duck coach. We fired Chizik for a similar year, and that was 2 years removed from a NC. I think.Barbee is out and knows it at this point. Of course I could be way wrong, but nothing else makes sense...

CTB will get at least another year... Probably two.

They'll wait until Shaq, JP, Granger, and BJjr are juniors and see how good the team is. If they aren't any better, then they'll think about getting rid of Barbee.

The one and only reason to not fire CTB right now is that if we did fire him, JJ would get to pick the next one.

Maybe, just maybe, some important boosters out there somewhere are getting tired of finishing at or near dead last in the SEC West.

The one and only reason to not fire CTB right now is that if we did fire him, JJ would get to pick the next one.

Maybe, just maybe, some important boosters out there somewhere are getting tired of finishing at or near dead last in the SEC West IN EVERY SPORT.

FIFY

Also, just lost to UF in swimming. 1st time in 16 years we haven't won SEC.

http://www.al.com/sp...t_flyout_sports

Jacobs

Yep, team won 7 out of 8 under him....a great job to maintain such a consistent program.

Archived