AU vs Vandy Game 3

Whole lot to a little bit...regroup next week and try to avoid an 0-6 Conference start...I mean hopefully we come back but we don't exactly tear into the baseball

Was hoping we would get one from Vandy...but then again, they are ranked for good reason.

Was hoping we would get one from Vandy...but then again, they are ranked for good reason.

I've caught your hitting frustration bug

EEC

Hate to be right on this point....some good pitching in the SEC again this year and the early games probably didn't show our guys the kind of pitching they will see in the next few weeks.

EEC

Hate to be right on this point....some good pitching in the SEC again this year and the early games probably didn't show our guys the kind of pitching they will see in the next few weeks.

LSUs staff is just as good numbers wise. I wanted to take 2 of these opening 6, but going to need some hits to fall and some bullpen help.

Austin just threw out arguably the fastest guy in the conference! 7-3 going b5, getting good sticks on the ball last inning

He's had two impressive throws today. Good to see

Archived