Thanks

Wanted to come here and thank 3 great members of the Auburn Baseball Team. Trey Wingenter, Rock Rucker, and an unnamed infielder that is current rehabing a back injury. I took a group of 4 Travel baseball players, 10 years old, by the park after our Tournament last weekend in Auburn and just by chance the gate was unlocked and these 3 were on the field getting work in. They spent time talking and playing with the boys, showed them around the dugout, locker room, on the field, let them run bases, hit and throw on the field as well. All smiles for this dad and coach. The boys were estatic.

But to top all that off all 3 of the current Auburn Tiger baseball team were very welcoming and took time out of their busy schedules to pay it back to the youth. 3 great young men we have representing AU. I couldn't be more proud.

War Eagle!

Very Glad to hear this. Good time for the young players, but also proof we have class players in all sports at Auburn. AU players that take the time to be good representatives of their university away from game time and the official events.

War Eagle!

Wanted to come here and thank 3 great members of the Auburn Baseball Team. Trey Wingenter, Rock Rucker, and an unnamed infielder that is current rehabing a back injury. I took a group of 4 Travel baseball players, 10 years old, by the park after our Tournament last weekend in Auburn and just by chance the gate was unlocked and these 3 were on the field getting work in. They spent time talking and playing with the boys, showed them around the dugout, locker room, on the field, let them run bases, hit and throw on the field as well. All smiles for this dad and coach. The boys were estatic.

But to top all that off all 3 of the current Auburn Tiger baseball team were very welcoming and took time out of their busy schedules to pay it back to the youth. 3 great young men we have representing AU. I couldn't be more proud.

War Eagle!

:thumbsup: Good to hear! WDE!

Archived