Is Corey Lemonier gonna get drafted?

Altima

Geez... How has his stock fallen so fast? He's gone from a Top 5 DE prospect, to not being on anybody's big board! In late Febuary, he was a possible first rounder... now he's not in the Top 100.

This sucks for him, but anything's possible.

Geez... How has his stock fallen so fast? He's gone from a Top 5 DE prospect, to not being on anybody's big board! In late Febuary, he was a possible first rounder... now he's not in the Top 100.

This sucks for him, but anything's possible.

What?

I wish Corey would have talked with Darvin Adams before declaring for the draft. In Ellis Johnson's defense, Corey could have improved his draft stock a hundred-fold, and been a top 10 pick next year. Not to mention he could have wreaked havoc in the SEC this year. Can you imagine opposing QB's having to deal with Lemonier and Ford, then when they need a rest, you have Lawson, Daniel, and Carter subbing in? We would have been very strong at the DE position.

Oh well, I've never been in the position Corey is in, having promises of huge sums of money being thrown at me. I hope it works out great for him, and he proves all the "draft experts" wrong.

Who's big board is he not on? You mean he is no longer projected in the 2nd round?

He's not even in Mayock's NFL.com Top 100 prospects...

Kiper/McShay (who were originally very high on CL) have dropped him way down also...

Eh, take it while you can. If he would have improved with Ellis Johnson like so many think, he should improve with NFL coaching. If he has the goods and turns out to be a good player, he will get paid in the end. If he doesn't, he won't. Either way, he's getting paid a nice salary and has a chance to realize a dream... who can fault a man for that?

I think the injuries to Lattimore and Matt Barkley had a lot to do with his decision to declare for the draft now. Here is a very detailed analysis of Corey @ DetroitLionsdraft. They have him 2nd round, or as he says at the very end of the analysis, even late 1st round.

http://www.detroitli...couting-report/

Yes Cory will get drafted, wish he stayed one more year at AU to help out, but I can't say I blame him for leaving. I hope he has a great career in the NFL.

I think the injuries to Lattimore and Matt Barkley had a lot to do with his decision to declare for the draft now. Here is a very detailed analysis of Corey @ DetroitLionsdraft. They have him 2nd round, or as he says at the very end of the analysis, even late 1st round.

That's my point... This is dated back in Febuary. He has fallen dramatically since then.

BSPN got him to 4th round and Lutzenkirchen to 5th round. O-Mac and Blake - undrafted.

I will bet BSPN million dollars that Lemonier will ended up in 2nd round or early 3rd round. SMH!

That's my point... This is dated back in Febuary. He has fallen dramatically since then.

ahhh, got ya.

I think CL made his mind up about mid-season last year that he was moving on the the pro's. He appeared to disappear and laid off in games at the end of the season, he was kinda MIA. He would have had to learn another defensive scheme under another coach. Three DC's in his three years here had to be a determining facor and made him want to jump to the draft. With the instability and uncertainty we've had here, I can't blame him for looking out for his future.

BSPN got him to 4th round and Lutzenkirchen to 5th round. O-Mac and Blake - undrafted.

I will bet BSPN million dollars that Lemonier will ended up in 2nd round or early 3rd round. SMH!

I think Blake will be a free agent steal. No blazing speed, but perfect routes and great hands.

I would have loved for Corey to stay, but I definitely can see why he would choose to go ahead and declare for the draft. I wish him the best. As far as where he will get drafted, I believe that Bleacher Report did a segment comparing him to Dwight Freeney, and as a Colts fan, I can already picture CL in the blue and white, causing havoc in opposing teams backfields (looking at you Mr. Brady). It may happen, then again, it may not. But hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

I saw him at Kroger last week with a Steelers shirt on. I don't know if he's a fan, worked out for them, or what, but I do know we need a new pass rusher since losing Harrison :)

I saw him at Kroger last week with a Steelers shirt on. I don't know if he's a fan, worked out for them, or what, but I do know we need a new pass rusher since losing Harrison :)/>

Would love to see him in the Black and Gold!

Archived