AU visits The Miracle League

RunInRed

WTG guys!

Auburn football players use influence to impact community in a positive way by giving their time off to kids in need during miracle league.

BLsrrn_CAAEung9.jpg

"With great influence comes great expectation" the smiles on those kids faces said it all @j2whitehead (Jermaine Whitehead) @Dismukes50 (Reese Dismukes).

BLtLZV4CEAEk6oo.jpg

The stance looked a lot better than the production at least he made the kids laugh @JustinGarrett26 #MiracleLeague

BLtJlBMCEAAly1T.jpg

Not only is he a good football player but he's also an outstanding young man @JustinGarrett26 thanks for being you

BLtIWrzCEAASZD4.jpg

@coachWesM

Me n Jay (Prosch).. Love to see the kids smile

BLskHCHCIAEi7kH.jpg

Had fun with the kids today #WarEagle

BLsj1edCQAASr5H.jpg

Me n Reese (Dismukes) with the superstar of the day

BLsjm83CYAApb5r.jpg

@sammiecoates11

Awesome day with the miracle league!!! ]

f9e9a54acaeb11e2a0d522000a1f970a_7.jpg

@BigDaddyCalla77 (Shane Callahan)

Over 20 of our players participated at the Miracle League of East Alabama today http://www.miraclefield.org #giveback

BLttbPcCUAAWQOF.jpg

WR @sammiecoates11 at the Miracle League of East Alabama today. #tigersgiveback

BLtv1BbCMAMA2Lx.jpg

@FootballAU

AUsome stuff right there!

I have had the fortune of being involved with the construction of our Miracle League Field here in Forsyth County as well as being blessed with the chance to play alongside with the kids. Let me assure you there is no better use of your time if you have the chance to volunteer. You won't soon forget it!

Brought a tear to this old man's eye. Like someone already posted.......AUBURN MEN BEING AUBURN MEN.

So great to see these young people making a difference. No lights or TV just people uplifting others. WTG

Archived