Few Observations of Game

moe

1. We are really loud! Everytime Greene tried to audible, the crowd noise would increase.

2. UGA was on fire their first possession of the game. They looked very good until the shanked FG.

3. UGA's tight end is really good.

4. Ronnie is an absolute beast.

5. During the first quater, Caddy got put on his back....First time I've ever seen this happen.

6. Dirty hit by Junior on Gibson in the Third Quater (which he was called for).

7. Clean hit by Junior on Brown...Brown was even convulsing.

8. Coop's learned to stay on his feet after a caught ball :P .

9. WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY

:D

The shanked field goal was not that much of a game changer for UGA or us. After we got the ball, we took over the game, so even if UGA had made to FG, IMO, the final score is 24-9. But holding them to 6 sure looks better. And I'll agree, RB is a stud. Cadillac also had one run when he tried to run over either an LB or a DB, and Cadillac lost. The defender didn't give an inch and Cadillac had a 'head of steam' when he hit him. First time I've seen that in a while, also.

Carnell got hit pretty good after a 15 yard gain. I believe it was Blue that made the hit. Ronnie returned the favor by flattening Blue at least twice later in the game.

Carnell got hit pretty good after a 15 yard gain. I believe it was Blue that made the hit. Ronnie returned the favor by flattening Blue at least twice later in the game.

122763[/snapback]

Yep, the hit came from #17, 6'-2" 215 lb Greg Blue. He is known as a bit of a head hunter. I was glad to see it came after a substantial gain.

Caddy wanted to juke that guy but his lane closed and he wasn't able to get his pads down to drive, that's why he got smoked.

Also Auburn didn't really even attempt to go deep.I think each reciever with the exception of Aroshamdo(He had a chance) got one catch,and that was it.I mean we didn't have to do it,but I was getting used to Campbell throwing deep down field.

Also Auburn didn't really even attempt to go deep.I think each reciever with the exception of Aroshamdo(He had a chance) got one catch,and that was it.I mean we didn't have to do it,but I was getting used to Campbell throwing deep down field.

122818[/snapback]

yea, really didn't have to go deep

i think ben got 2 catches

Archived