Bama Logic

AU4Ever

Talked to a bammer friend a few minutes ago. We were jousting back and forth about the game, then he comes out with a stunner. Tells me that if UGA hadn't laid down for AU, and if UT hadn't lost to ND(???dont know what that had to do with anything), and with the home field advantage, UA would and should be favored by at least 3 points. He was serious, too.

I almost lost it laughing so hard. But all I could say was, "Bammer's favorite word this year is 'if', right?"

Talked to a bammer friend a few minutes ago.  We were jousting back and forth about the game, then he comes out with a stunner.  Tells me that if UGA hadn't laid down for AU, and if UT hadn't lost to ND(???dont know what that had to do with anything), and with the home field advantage, UA would and should be favored by at least 3 points.  He was serious, too.

I almost lost it laughing so hard.  But all I could say was, "Bammer's favorite word this year is 'if', right?"

122983[/snapback]

That's when you say...you know, you are exactly right. Why don't we take what it should be, and take what it is, split it down the middle and bet some money. That way you could take Auburn only giving up a field goal.

However, most bama fans are so stuck on themselves that you could get a large majority of them to bet you straight up or maybe in your friends case...Auburn getting points.

According to the sites I just looked at they are 16 1/2 point favorites in one spread and 18 point favorites in another

TO GET POOPED ON!!!

c022304dog.jpg

According to the sites I just looked at they are 16 1/2 point favorites in one spread and 18 point favorites in another

TO GET POOPED ON!!!

c022304dog.jpg

122994[/snapback]

DARN IT ERIK ! ! !

How many times to I have to ask....MORE COWBELL....P L E A S E ! ! !

Archived