A BIG pat on the back

vatz22au

Just want to give a big shout out to all the auburn fans, all the people on this board (including BG, Southlink, and other opposing team posters) who have supported auburn in one way or another. Of course the auburn vs bama week will be heated with the other tide posters on here, but I still appreciate the support even BG has given us. Even Lsu posters have been posting nice encouraging posts on our pursuit of the title game. Its nice to know that if auburn reaches the orange bowl, we have 11 other teams pulling for us.

And to the auburn fans, the support this year has been AUesome....There was nothing like seeing Georgia try and audible, and hearing Jordan-Hare get about ten times louder...Thats a fan base right there guys...Heres a big WAR DAMN EAGLE to you all.

No matter what happens from here on out, this season has brought the auburn nation together when it was torn apart (last years coaching thing). Lets keep it that way :au::au::au:

Yeah that's nice and all but we still don't even have all of the SEC coaches voting for us in the coach's poll. What's up with that? If we beat uat will we get their votes then? Who knows...I'd like to think we would but then again if we don't, what are those coaches saying about the SEC?

Yeah that's nice and all but we still don't even have all of the SEC coaches voting for us in the coach's poll.  What's up with that?  If we beat uat will we get their votes then?  Who knows...I'd like to think we would but then again if we don't, what are those coaches saying about the SEC?

123481[/snapback]

I was actually pointing towards the fan base, not the coaches :)

If you beat us, then I think it would be wrong for you guys not to get every SEC coach's vote.

I hope to see you guys de-railed hard this Saturday, but should my hope remain just that, then I am one BAMA fan that will be pulling for you to go all the way.

Now if you were TN, I would hope that your school would implode, football program go the way of the do-do bird and so on... ;)

Archived