J&M Bookstore - Shirt of the Week

RunInRed

Many have asked for the Under Armour shirts sported by several coaches this summer. Well, good news: J&M Bookstore has them!

Stop by either of their locations in Auburn (Downtown/Toomer's or University Village) this weekend and grab yours.

Not in town or want to beat the crowds? Easy, follow this link and get yours from any where in the world!

War Eagle!

http://bit.ly/JM_UNDERARMOUR

1185691_620434574646630_414992392_n.jpg

top link doesn't work and bottom link doesn't link to the shirts.

Fixed. Link directs to their Under Armour page. Scroll down and this shirt is third row from the bottom on the far right.

Military Appreciation Day has been set for next Saturday's (Oct. 5) game against Ole Miss. The day's lineup will feature special pregame and halftime performances and recognition of military personnel in attendance. Additionally, you can honor the many servicemen and women that protect and serve our great nation with this special shirt from Under Armour which was specially designed to commemorate the game.

Get yours at either J&M location in Auburn or online by following this link:

http://bit.ly/JM_MilitaryAppreciation

JM_Military_Appreciation.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If my health would let me, I would be there for both finalies at JHS. I have been dealing with COPD for a while now, and climbing stadium steps would send me to the ER on rocket. We need to challenge every Auburn fan that will be at the last 2 games at JHS to make enough noise for at least 2-3 people or more. I would guess that there will be close to or more than, 70,000 Auburn fans at each game. Imagine 150,000 Auburn fans screaming their lungs out each time the bad guys have the ball. We need to be so loud that Richt & Saban will have to get fitted for a hearing aid after each game.

What would be great would be to see thousands of signs and thousands of Auburn fans wearing tee shirts that say "We Believe in this Team" & scream your lungs out Tigers" We need for these next 2 games to be absolute hell for Uga & Bammer. We need for Saban and Richt to complain to the SEC for extreme fan interference in JHS. We need to make the 12th man at Kyle FIeld at TAMU look like a quiet funeral!

I am going to contact J&M to see if they can do a rush print out of tee shirts for the next 2 games. Not sure what will happen, but I will give it my best. Each member of the Auburn Nation needs to know this. Pass this on to your class mates and friends.

Archived