Auburn men vs. Nicholls State -game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will Matthew Atewe be healthy enough to play? Need his size down low for rebounding.

Just mentioned him on the radio, no indication of return time table. Just said he had a foot injury.

Thanks.

Both teams getting sloppy late. I'd say they are tired but there's been a lot of subbing so it's probably just that AU is running away with it and both teams are losing focus.

Pretty good game to start out with just based on stats and radio commentary. Handled the new, tighter officiating well and took the ball to the hole. Lots of points in the paint and from the FT line tonight. On to next Friday!

Hey guys,

I know you were wanting an analysis, so here's mine from the student section:

This team is extremely young (where have we heard that before?). Well, they have a decent chemistry. Not the most talented, unfortunately. Chris and KT carried this team so badly this game. We really need more guys to step up and become an impact player. A few of the bench players struggled tonight. I have a feeling that this season may be similar as last year in the way that Barbee will mix and match the starting lineups to find that perfect chemistry. Chris loved to drive it to the hoop tonight, which will definitely get him hurt this year. Hope that doesn't happen.

Watch out for the King of the Jungle's review at http://aujungleking.blogspot.com/

What happened with Ronald Delph? Didn't see him in the box score. I searched and the last thing said about him was that he was on his way to Auburn on August 15th. Was he not cleared to play?

What happened with Ronald Delph? Didn't see him in the box score. I searched and the last thing said about him was that he was on his way to Auburn on August 15th. Was he not cleared to play?

He is being redshirted.

He is being redshirted.

He wasnt a full qualifier so he cant play this year anyway. If he makes the grades this semester he can start practicing with the team next semester and play next season.

Archived