Silver Lining

AUTaxMan

<_<

hey man i saw your replies on that sooner board those dudes are a bunch of morons. I think you need to put them in their place, i can't register b/c my email account is with hotmail :angry: . I will be looking for you to make them shut there mouths with their "impressive" win over the bears :huh:

WAR DAMN EAGLE

:au:

I am thinking about leaving that board. They don't listen to anything you say, and they just come back with baseless insults. They never say anything positive about other teams unless they are in the Big XII. They are never open to any constructive criticism. All they can say is "Auburn sucks" and "We would beat yall by at least 2 touchdowns." If you mention their bad defense, they mention our Citadel. They think Texas is the second best team in the country and that OSU and A&M would be 1 or 2 in any other conference. I was also threatened with being kicked off the board if I said anything negative about Bob Stoops.

I have been reading their board for the past 3 days. They are for the most part classless. They are true :homer: 's and if you dare question them they jump all over you. There have been several AU posters over there and they are called names about everytime they post. I get POed every time I go there, but for some reason I keep going back to see if they could possibly become more rediculous.

One thing that really gets me are that there are several UA fans that go there and trash AU. No conference loyalty at all.

HA!!  :roflol:   :roflol:

Ironic in this case that Baylor's mascot is a BEAR...dont'cha think?  B)

124899[/snapback]

Now THAT, was funny! :big:

Archived