Tiger Talk thread?

Plaric

Video via http://blog.al.com/tiger-talk/2013/11/listen_to_this_weeks_episode_o_8.html

By far the least we've head from Gus on Tiger Talk this year. Half way through the program, he's said almost nothing.

If you didn't know, crowd noise = more better

Malzahn on Gurley: "That big running back can flat out do it. We're going to have to tackle well."

Malzahn on Aaron Murray: "We got our hands full with him. We got to keep him uncomfortable."

Malzahn gives a history lesson on HUNH: 1996, things happened, success, rest is history

"As a coach when you're in the middle of everything, you don't get to hear what's happening in the real world."

@JamesCrepea

Malzahn says Auburn had its best week of practices last week before facing Tennessee. He says this week "very good."

Malzahn: "If we don't have to pass it much, that's probably a good thing."

@bmarcello

I love how people are totally ok with coachspeak if we are winning. Once we start losing people start losing their minds over coachspeak.

:dunno:

I love how people are totally ok with coachspeak if we are winning. Once we start losing people start losing their minds over coachspeak.

Heh, so true.

It's called "scratch my itch" :):drippingsarcasm7pa: Here's to tomorrow's game. :cheers:

Archived