men vs. Northwestern State

WarTiger

Been keeping up with this via game tracker but no time to post o it. Auburn leads 48-39 at the half. Denson leads the way for Auburn with 20 points. Payne has 8, Harrell 7, Griffin 5. Denson has 7 rebounds and 3 assists as well..

Unable to be at the Arena tonight, but saw a 12 point lead in the first half and just check in to find this. C'mon guys. Anyone with a visual/audio link have an analysis on what's happened? Turnovers? Bad defense? Little of both? I'll admit I've fallen off the basketball information trail this offseason, but am going to suck it up and get back 100 percent behind this team.

So, should we fire Barbee 2 games into the season or just suffer thru another horrible year?

Penguin, I'll let you be my mouthpiece haha. I've torn into CTB ad nauseum over the years, but am choosing to focus on the team this year to try to enjoy it more. At least the offense showed up tonight... trying to focus on the positives...spread a little sunshine...

Did we play the last 5 minutes? I'm talking out of my butt here since I'm just seeing text on a screen, but wondering if we got gassed the last 5 minutes of the game.

Archived