Auburn fans grabbing Mizzou tix

selias

Someone posted the Mizzou link here (AUF) right after the game... couldn't believe... so tired it out and wham-bam was in the queue. Should have gone ahead and purchased but knew I couldn't make it. Thanks - Anyway !!!

Just wondered if anyone else got their's that way?

Saturday night (using my phone) I went onto their site and went thru the wait, signed up and had 4 tickets reserved for $100.00 each when it timed out. I felt like crying.

Wow....they havent caught on yet.

On another note, a friend of mine said you can STILL get ACC championship tix for $10 and he got 2 around the 50 yard line for $75 a piece. That is sad

I bought some Mizzou tickets. My cousin is a Mizzou alum and she bought extra tickets for me any my son. We'll be sitting with the opponents but screaming "War Eagle." Most Mizzou fans are not the rabid fans you find in the SEC so they're pretty good to hang around during the game. If I didn't attend Auburn, I probably would've went to Mizzou since I'm from that area.

On another note, a friend of mine said you can STILL get ACC championship tix for $10 and he got 2 around the 50 yard line for $75 a piece. That is sad

Charlotte weather for Saturday 55 with a 50% chance of rain with 12 MPH winds WNW. 8pm game time good grief should be in the mid 40s! Yea that sucks

could get even cheaper if jameis winston gets charged and then suspended

My husband has a coworker who offered us a share of her allotment last week before the Iron Bowl.....her niece is a Mizzou alum and was allowed to preorder 10 tickets if Mizzou won.

Come this week, we did end up getting our two from her, then she renigged at the last minute, saying that she had two Mizzou fans that wanted them. She said that before AU won the Iron Bowl, Mizzou fans were not planning to go if they had to play Bama, but since AU won they are now scrambing to get their tickets.

I'm glad I got backups Sunday from the Mizzou site, looks like I'll be in the Mizzou section with LOTS of AU fans :)

My husband has a coworker who offered us a share of her allotment last week before the Iron Bowl.....her niece is a Mizzou alum and was allowed to preorder 10 tickets if Mizzou won.

Come this week, we did end up getting our two from her, then she renigged at the last minute, saying that she had two Mizzou fans that wanted them. She said that before AU won the Iron Bowl, Mizzou fans were not planning to go if they had to play Bama, but since AU won they are now scrambing to get their tickets.

I'm glad I got backups Sunday from the Mizzou site, looks like I'll be in the Mizzou section with LOTS of AU fans :)

Why would they not attend if Alabama was playing and attend if Auburn is? That makes no sense! If you think a certain team is going to crush you and that team gets beat then you would figure the second team would beat your arse too!. I understand the dynamics of the situation change but come on, oh and if you made a commitment to someone then you should honor that! Glad you got some tickets, oh and btw the tickets on the Mizz side on Stub Hub are dropping like a rock.

Wonder if this winter storm will keep even more Mizzou fans home.

I live in Columbia and Hate mizzou. The weather is not keeping them home. It's barely supposed to snow here now

It's "reneged". (...he says quickly before ducking the inevitable flying objects...)

Archived