Lady Tigers 66, UCLA 60

Mikey

A well played game, judging by the radio broadcast. Yes, AU fans there is a well coached basketball team at Auburn. The players come back year to year so you can get to know their faces and uniform numbers. They act like they want to be here.

Go out to see them, it will be worth your time.

I met one of the coaches last year. Great guy. They know exactly what they want in players and what sort of offense and defense they believe works. In other words they seem to know what they are doing. Lots of young players so they will be here for a while.

A well played game, judging by the radio broadcast. Yes, AU fans there is a well coached basketball team at Auburn. The players come back year to year so you can get to know their faces and uniform numbers. They act like they want to be here.

Go out to see them, it will be worth your time.

Totally agree about going to see them. My wife and I have driven down (from Bham) a couple of times and really enjoyed the game and atmosphere. You can get good seats and getting in and out of the area is easy as compared to a football game. Looks like it would be a kid friendly environment also. Very good win last night. Look forward to supporting them in person later this season.

Archived