Ben Tate's Status

rebdawg

He proved he can be an "every down" back after Foster got hurt. He will be picked up.

181 Carries, 771 yards, 4.3 YPC, Longest 60 yds,

4TD 34 receptions,140 yards, 4.1YPR, Longest 10 yds 0TD

No way Ben signs with Dallas. He's looking for a clear cut starting job. Not a competition with an incumbent starter like Murray.

Atlanta could be an option depending on what they do with Jackson.

The Colts need a runningback.

Really. It was amazing how pedestrian Richardson was with them. Looks as if Cleveland dumped a big contract on the Colts.

With the exception of Lacy and maybe Alexander, when has an Alabama RB done will in the past 10 years.

Really. It was amazing how pedestrian Richardson was with them. Looks as if Cleveland dumped a big contract on the Colts.

I don't know how good he will or won't be but nobody is going to do much with the offensive line they have right now. Luck is getting killed.

With the exception of Lacy and maybe Alexander, when has an Alabama RB done will in the past 10 years.

Alexander was a beast for the hawks.

Lacy is off to a decent start. We will see how he turns out.

Isn't Ben a Maryland guy? I would imagine he would want to play near home if he had a chance. I don't follow nfl very much, but what about Baltimore or Washington?

Isn't Ben a Maryland guy? I would imagine he would want to play near home if he had a chance. I don't follow nfl very much, but what about Baltimore or Washington?

Baltimore has Ray Rice. Not sure who the skins have. He will go to who will give him the money and chance to be the main man.

Saints need a back in a bad way....Ingram is garbage and Pierre Thomas has lost a step.

Saints need a back in a bad way....Ingram is garbage and Pierre Thomas has lost a step.

That would be a good spot. I would love to see him go to the patriots. Having him back there with Brady would make them that much more dangerous on offense.

I hope to god ben doesnt go to the saints. I hate those thugs with a passion.

I hope to god ben doesnt go to the saints. I hate those thugs with a passion.

umm...why are they thugs?

• 1 month later...

The Jets are reportedly looking at Tate, that would be a good fit as far as the roster depth at RB; however, I'm not sure their o-line is solid.

Off the top of my head, the teams without a clear-cut starting RB are:

Jets

Titans (Johnson probably leaving)

Giants (David Wilson is a health question mark)

Broncos (assuming Moreno leaves, Denver may not be satisfied with Montee Ball)

Dolphins

Chargers

Browns

Archived