Jeff Sagarin

SCWarEagle

Poor  :corndog: .....All of the weak___ "smack" in the world will not change the FACTS:

AU 10

corndogs 9

:big:

127241[/snapback]

Whoopty friggen doo, 31-7 got us a Crystal Ball, what is 10-9 gettin you? :lol:

And remember, I made a comment about sagarin, you guys started with this WEAK AZZ and I do mean weak, smack.

127265[/snapback]

Well for starters it has given us an UNDEFEATED SEASON...which is more than your team did last year...

127325[/snapback]

No it's not more than we did, we won a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoopty friggen doo, 31-7 got us a Crystal Ball

Maybe St. Nick shoulda' used it to see into LSU's future ...... coulda' kept him from getting his ass handed to him this season :lol::D:lol:

About the BCS, here's an odd one. Goergia and UT played virtually the same schedule , yet the BCS ranks UGA 7th and the team that whupped them , UT at 15th ?????????????

dumb07.jpg

127335[/snapback]

Tubby would sell his testicles for a 9-2 season consistantly. Yeah nick has 2 sec championships and the mnc, if that is having your ass handed to ya, well we'll hold out both hands. :P

BTW, did you know that you can't stare directly into the Crystal Tro..............ahh nevermind, you won't have one too look at anyway. :roflol::poke:

127371[/snapback]

OU got in on a technicality.

LSU deserved to be in.

HANDS DOWN.

USC was kept out on a technicality.

USC deserved to be in.

We are being kept out on a technicality.

You've already said we deserve to be in. So in your mind, we've already done as much as your team did to this point. But wait,.....When was the last time Saban was 11-0?

127371[/snapback]

LSU deserved to be in.

HANDS DOWN.

USC deserved to be in.

You've already said we deserve to be in. So in your mind, we've already done as much as your team did to this point. But wait,.....When was the last time Saban was 11-0?

127587[/snapback]

I will not talk smack in this forum, as for a technicality for AU, what technicality, I was under the assumption that the Citadel is what is killing your chances.

11-0 are you saying you prefer a moral victory with a weak schedule to having a Crystal Ball? No flame intended, you ask the question.

127371[/snapback]

LSU deserved to be in.

HANDS DOWN.

USC deserved to be in.

127587[/snapback]

I will not talk smack in this forum, as for a technicality for AU, what technicality, I was under the assumption that the Citadel is what is killing your chances.

11-0 are you saying you prefer a moral victory with a weak schedule to having a Crystal Ball? No flame intended, you ask the question.

127609[/snapback]

Hey kettle, meet the pot. Check out your stellar schedule last year(in which you lost a game) and show me where it's tougher than ours this year. And you can throw out one of the cream puffs cuz I'll give you the Citadel game.

127371[/snapback]

LSU deserved to be in.

HANDS DOWN.

USC deserved to be in.

127587[/snapback]

127609[/snapback]

Okay I admit our schedule wasn't all that difficult this year, and I even said that from the beginning of the year, but you seem to claim that you have done more than us especially if we don't end up with the NC. Let's look at last year's schedule for you.

wait a minute......

La Tech --- we played this year

La Monroe --- we played this year

Western Illinois --- substitute Citadel

Tennessee--- we played this year

Florida --- we didn't play but substitute with another 5 loss team in the SEC. and they actually beat ya'll , and that was at ya'lls house.

Ole Miss --- yep taken care of that

Georgia --- yep taken care of that ended up with 3 losses, with 2 losses to y'all okay pretty much identical so far

Miss. State--- taken care of that

Auburn --- ya'll beat us last year, we beat ya'll this year we had 5 losses last year, ya'll only have two this year

Alabama--- taken care of that

South Carolina--- is probably the only difference

Arkansas--- yeah taken care of that

So I wouldn't say we had that weak of a schedule considering ya'll won a National Championship with about the same schedule as us. pretty much identical with the exception of Florida( a 5 loss team last year, one of those coming from Ole Miss) and South Carolina. Western Illinois yeah, but substitute Citadel.

So as long as we take care of business in the SEC Championship to say that ya'llls 2003 team is any better than our 2004 team would be incorrect. I am not going any farther than that. I did not bring these stats to downplay LSU at all. LSU had a great team last year. No doubt about that. And nobody wanted a piece of your defense last year. That was not my intention at all. Just for the purpose of showing that with a pretty identical schedule ya'll got a National Championship. But if you want to think that our schedule is any weaker that's fine.

War Eagle!!!! Beat The Vols

127371[/snapback]

LSU deserved to be in.

HANDS DOWN.

USC deserved to be in.

127587[/snapback]

127609[/snapback]

Well, keep in mind (just like LSU last year w/ VaTech) we were supposed to play Bowling Green (OH) this year (a game OU gets to claim for their SOS) but they bought out in the spring and stuck us with the Citadel. If that's not a fractional BCS technicality, I don't know what is.

Not smack talk here, but when is 11-0 a moral victory? We've done MORE than LSU at this point in the season with almost equivalent schedules (12th game aside). Last year, LSU was sitting at 11-1 at this point. This isn't to say LSU didn't accomplish the greatest of greats last year. Congrats. I'm not trying to take that away from you. I'm just saying, we deserve a spot in the MNC game just as much, if not MORE than LSU, yet we are getting the shaft.

No moral victories. Just 11 REAL ones.

We are this year's USC. Only without the Media love-fest. And we play in a REAL conference, for a REAL conference championship.

yet the BCS ranks UGA 7th and the team that whupped them , UT at 15th ?????????????

They beat us by 6 points with UGA driving down the field when the game ended. Hardly a whooping

j dumbbbs.

Now....did you think of this by yourself?

127690[/snapback]

Yeah I did Suck a link, thought of that one by myself too, but I'm sure your boyfriend already calls you that. :moon:

i was just thinking, we have alabama fans that are ok, we have georgia fans that are ok, we have tennesee fans that are ok, but i cant think of one lsu fan that has ever come onto this board who is ok. they are definately the most obnoxious bunch of mindless pricks in the world. they have to rank right up there with the shiite-muslims. just once, i would enjoy a civil conversation with an lsu fan but i am beginning to give up on that concept.

i was just thinking, we have alabama fans that are ok, we have georgia fans that are ok, we have tennesee fans that are ok, but i cant think of one lsu fan that has ever come onto this board who is ok. they are definately the most obnoxious bunch of mindless pricks in the world. they have to rank right up there with the shiite-muslims. just once, i would enjoy a civil conversation with an lsu fan but i am beginning to give up on that concept.

127821[/snapback]

Really, then your reading comprehension ranks right up there with your cognitive skills, for it is easy to see this was a normal thread until jdumb spoke up, which begot prissy tigger, then suck a link added his $.01 and now you.

All because I was against sagarin as much as you guys. B)

Weird huh? :blink:

ENOUGH!!!!!

My beautiful Jeff Segarin thread has completely broken down into this pissing match. It's like seeing your child get arrested for selling crack. <_<

Anyway, to all you Mods - this unholy abomination must put locked away in the deepest pit of darkness and never let out.

LOCK IT, AND STICK IT IN THE WOODSHED.

NO WAIT, THE WOODSHED HAS TOO MUCH CLASS FOR WHAT THIS THREAD HAS BECOME.

127821[/snapback]

Really, then your reading comprehension ranks right up there with your cognitive skills, for it is easy to see this was a normal thread until jdumb spoke up, which begot prissy tigger, then suck a link added his $.01 and now you.

All because I was against sagarin as much as you guys. B)

Weird huh? :blink:

127846[/snapback]

who are you calling prissy tigger out of curiosity???

oh ok i was confused cause i haven't been a apart of this thread since page 1 lol... and its been a long day after working 15 hours so my brain isn't functioning right now..

127371[/snapback]

LSU deserved to be in.

HANDS DOWN.

USC deserved to be in.

127587[/snapback]

Not only did the cornpuppies lose a game..THEY LOST AT H O M E ! ! !

Corndogs....Nature's LOSERS ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol::moon::moon:

127609[/snapback]

Hey kettle, meet the pot. Check out your stellar schedule last year(in which you lost a game) and show me where it's tougher than ours this year. And you can throw out one of the cream puffs cuz I'll give you the Citadel game.

127643[/snapback]

Archived