Baseball at Kentucky - game 3

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yikes. I leave for an hour or so and come back to a different game. Come on Tigers.

What should have been a 5-1 lead is a 5-4 lead because of the error.

grier grounds to short and the throw is way high. grier turns toward second and the ball bounces right back to first and Grier is out at first because he turned to advance to second.

grier grounds to short and the throw is way high. grier turns toward second and the ball bounces right back to first and Grier is out at first because he turned to advance to second.

Story of the year with Greer on the base pads.

Now it gets uneasy. With the way our bullpen has been lately I'm not sure about this one but hey, let's turn the page on that and win this game!

Relief pitching has been the Achilles heel all year long and proving to be yet again, the reason Auburn cannot win important games. Going to take a great effort to keep the lead this inning and go on to win this one.

I'm done watching and keeping up. They did so great last night when I was not paying attention. Maybe I'm bad luck.

Things are really not looking good right now. Ryan Tella is in to pitch and SG takes his place in the outfield. How desperate is that? Good Luck to Ryan in a tough situation.

Good Grief.

Come on, Ryan! Give Em heck!

Nasty breaking balls in that sequence.

They've been working with him lately. His 87-89 fastball was one of the things they saw, but the breaking stuff is a nice compliment.

BOOM! That's my boy.

Archived