SEC GAME

southernblondevol

:ut:

hey guys...i just wanted to say good game. you guys played a hell of a game and came out on top. jason played his heart out and had his best night. sorry about the BCS thing, **** happens and it sucks.. i wish we could play you guys next year, but o well, good luck in the future.

but we can both agree on one thing...

:puke::ua:

Thanks you guys gave a great effort but I think this team was a team of destiny. We totally agree on the Bammer deal. I wish we played UT every year but I guess we go to welcome Urban Myer :uf: to the SEC.

Thanks Blonde. Your team did well. The UT coaches obviously found a weak spot in our D that no one else found. I don't know who you play in your bowl, but they may find it difficult to beat a "mediocre" SEC team. I'll be rootin' for you!

WAR EAGLE!

GO BIG ORANGE!

Credit :ut: for making half time adjustments. That's the mark of a good program. Long ago at the start of the season, I was concerned about a good run O doing something just like what we saw :ut: do last night to the :au: D. I guess folks tried, but never got it right 'till Sat night. And still, the Tigers came right back and took control. That too is the mark of a good program, and a champion.

It truly was a CHAMPIONSHIP game. Well done, :ut:

:ut:

hey guys...i just wanted to say good game.  you guys played a hell of a game and came out on top.  jason played his heart out and had his best night.  sorry about the BCS thing, **** happens and it sucks.. i wish we could play you guys next year, but o well, good luck in the future.

but we can both agree on one thing...

:puke:   :ua:

129179[/snapback]

Thanks SBV...good luck to you guys in the Cotton!

SEC, baby!!! :)

I am with the above. UT played a hell of a game. It looked like we would go up 28-7 at the half, but your D came up with a big stop. And Houston/Riggs looked great. Who ever you play in the Cotton better look out! And they better have their helmets on tight!

GO BIG ORANGE!

WAR EAGLE!

:puke::ua:

:ut::thumbsup:

:au::cheer:

Thanks SBV. You should be proud of your Vols. They played better than anyone expected. Here's to us both hating and being much better than Bama. Good luck against Texas. If you beat them, the pollsters will really look bad.

I thought that when Jeremy Ingle got hurt and the UT fans cheered it showed utter classlessness!!!!!. OUr players pray for your guy when he gets hurt and UT fans cheer when ours get hurt. I have no use for UT anymore

I thought that when Jeremy Ingle got hurt and the UT fans cheered it showed utter classlessness!!!!!. OUr players pray for your guy when he gets hurt and UT fans cheer when ours get hurt. I have no use for UT anymore

129246[/snapback]

If you wanna talk about classless...anb Auburn fan punched one of our band members at the game in knoxville. and yep, he got arrested. i dont put blame on Auburn for that, i put it on that one fan. maybe you should realize that all TN fans arent classless like that. every school has a few. good game and good luck next year.

Archived