What did Auburn coaches feed Campbell?

KLSU

That guy has been incredible this year. It sucks that the last 2 games, just ok performances, could have cost ya'll a MNC game birth because any team who goes undefeated in the SEC should be in that game. This is one LSU fan that thinks Auburn is better than both USC and OU and would beat either one of them in a bowl game. Anyway congratulations on a great season.

Geaux Tigers.

That guy has been incredible this year.  It sucks that the last 2 games, just ok performances, could have cost ya'll a MNC game birth because any team who goes undefeated in the SEC should be in that game. This is one LSU fan that thinks Auburn is better than both USC and OU and would beat either one of them in a bowl game.  Anyway congratulations on a great season.

Geaux Tigers.

129200[/snapback]

Thanks, KLSU. Maybe this'll finally get the powers that be off their behinds and get this thing right...but it ain't likely! :homer:

Good luck in your bowl game! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Thanks Tiger fan. Auburn will rise again. Just like LSU will.

Something I've noticed since I've been on this board...when rival fans come over here and talk smack, they get it from us, but when there's nothing going on, everyone is treated with respect. I like that and it says a lot about :au: people

Archived