Auburn wins two ESPY Awards

Gibson SG

WOW! Stuart Scott. You are the man! I never cared much for his reporting but props are due to him. Excellent acceptance speech. It got my allergies acting up.

He delivered an excellent speech indeed. Good for him and his family

Very proud of how our guys represented Auburn. Love our coach, love our humble young men. We missed you, Nick, you could have been a part of this. I hope it stings. Learn from it.

Stuart Scott is inspirational. God heal him...

How awesome was the fact we won best play?

Well, considering Auburn had 2 candidates in the same category, split the vote, and still won.

I will continue to insist until the day I die, that play was better than Flutie and Cal-Stanford combined.

WDE on Best Game. I'm the idiot that gave up 50 yd line seats to that game. SMH.

Locl 6 was a no brainer. The other plays were there to fill it out. That's not just the best play of the year but the best play EVER.

How awesome was the fact we won best play?

Well, considering Auburn had 2 candidates in the same category, split the vote, and still won.

I will continue to insist until the day I die, that play was better than Flutie and Cal-Stanford combined.

WDE on Best Game. I'm the idiot that gave up 50 yd line seats to that game. SMH.

gave em up for what?......

Got to love those orange pants!

Archived