I don't know about all of you...

TitanTiger

Well, for personal reasons, I will not be rooting for the Volunteers...the rest of the SEC, beat the hell out of everybody.

I pull for all SEC teams in bowls unless they are playing Texas. This year I would even pull for Alabama to beat Texas.

Texas fans have been rough on Auburn defending the Big 12. Sometimes sucks to have gone to two different schools and grown up fans of both all your life lol.

For the first time since 1992, I will be pulling for Alabama in the bowl game. No gaurantees for next year, this is a year by year thing! :)

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

130297[/snapback]

Ditto, that!!! :homer:

I am like AUJarhead,s daddy. I've never cheered for Bama in my life, and I would have felt lucky if I could have made to my funeral without having to do it.

But I reckon we've got to stand side by side with our crimson brothers on behalf of the SEC.

Roll Tide.

:puke:

Wait. I'm ok now. Sorr :puke::puke: .

Damn, this is hard.

My background amongst the Bama nation is such that it will first take a severe blizzard in hell before I will even consider pulling for UA. I truly do NOT believe UAs outcome in its bowl game will having any bearing whatsoever with our final ranking ... if I did believe a Bama victory would really improve our final ranking scattered snow flurries would be sufficient to cause me to reconsider. As far as the rest of the SEC, I'm behind them all the way ... GA, LSU, TN, FL.

WAR EAGLE!

Do you all really think that there's a legitimate chance we (meaning the SEC) could go 6-0? I think Florida has about a 1 in 20 chance of beating Miami. Tennessee has a tough game as well. I'm not too worried about the other 4 though.

WDE and beat the Hokies! :au:

Archived