Tennessee - UGA

looney

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clean pocket for UT QB as noted by announcers.

RBs chipping away up the middle for 3-5 yds per run.

WRs look good on the edges.

Yeah, UT has a great shot here.

georgia especially their defense just looks uninspired, do i have to change my pick this fast?

Me too?? Haha

now it's starting to pick up lol

UGA secondary is all 3rd stringers remember, they lost all their starters and experience in the offseason.

I can already hear the Dawg fans crying about that fumble non-call Monday morning at work.

(And they'll be flat wrong.)

I can already hear the Dawg fans crying about that fumble non-call Monday morning at work.

(And they'll be flat wrong.)

yep. forward progress was long since stopped. no fumble.

Even with Gurley UGA uses two freshman backs. I would like to see AU use Roc and Peyton Barber more

Gurley is all they have. Marshall is out. So they best rest Gurley at every opportunity or they will wear him out like last season IMO

Even with Gurley UGA uses two freshman backs. I would like to see AU use Roc and Peyton Barber more

Gurley is all they have. Marshall is out. So they best rest Gurley at every opportunity or they will wear him out like last season IMO

Gurley isn't all they have. Michel and Chubb are both very good backs.

Gurley isn't all they have. Michel and Chubb are both very good backs.

I should've added the word "experienced"

Archived