South Alabama Game Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. Ebert and Grier play a you take it/i'll take it game in the OF. Neither take it. Ball drops. Bases loaded 1 out

Greir (playing CF I assume) is 100% responsible for every ball he can get to. If he can field a popup behind home plate, he can call off the catcher. Needs to command that field.

They were both running under it and hesitated at the same time then both attacked at the same time at the end. Someone got a glove on it, no clue who though. But yes, that was Grier's ball

Lots of coffee or hot chocolate my friend.

You spelled whiskey wrong. Oh, you meant while I'm at the park...

Would like a big lead tonight. Not sure how far Keegan's going to go after 4 IP on Friday night. Be nice to give the pen a low leverage situation

Well, the other live stat trackers are borked and the online audio has an earsplitting whine so you are our only hope SC. May your fingers RIP after this game.

Little pull-happy on some foul balls in that inning. Would like to see that outside pitch taken the other way, especially on a night as windy as this. RF is playing off the line enough that oppo down the line would give an AU batter a good chance to get his motor going for 180-270 feet or so.

Archived