Alabama State game thread

ASU jumps on top of Auburn 3-0 in the T1. 2 quick outs, then 5 straight base hits for ASU. Tigers going to have to find the bats today

Damnit. At least we can drink in the parking deck, it might be a long baseball season.

Who started tb12?

Not sure the question, I initially thought you were asking who started at 1B.

Either way, this is a good place to say welcome back Daniel Robert. First game back and got a big home run on the front end of back-to-back with Hunter Tackett.

Who started tb12?

Either way, this is a good place to say welcome back Daniel Robert. First game back and got a big home run on the front end of back-to-back with Hunter Tackett.

That's nice to hear...pitching is still scary...hope it's just the cold weather but seems the more lively ball is allowing some kids to put a little pop into their hitting.

Who started tb12?

No worries, I was asking tigerbrotha12 who started on the mound for AU. Later found out it was Cole Lipscomb. It was nice to see Daniel back and contributing immediately.

Archived