Doesn't sooth my nerves at all

tarheeltiger

http://www.al.com/auburn/mobileregister/in...96906225702.xml

I realize these quotes are out of context "sound bites" but gut feeling is one of disquiet.

I had no preconceived notions on the man and put no stock in such statements that he is a BOT puppett. I was waiting to make up my own mind by his actions and words once in the job.

Or maybe it's just me being a bit groggy after having to take a Flexeril last night....

If you have been onthis board over the last few months you know I was as suspicious as anyone. I now feel much better about Jacobs. CTT I think really does support him. Will Jacobs support Tommy? I think CTT got that answer in talking with him Wed. Morning with Dr Ed.

Lets just get back to winning one more this season. One more game, The Sugar Bowl, Va Tech. Lets get back to doing what we do best and support our Tigers!

If you have been onthis board over the last few months you know I was as suspicious as anyone. I now feel much better about Jacobs. CTT I think really does support him. Will Jacobs support Tommy? I think CTT got that answer in talking with him Wed. Morning with Dr Ed.

Lets just back to winning one more this season. One more game, The Sugar Bowl, Va Tech. Lets get back to doing what we do best and support our Tigers!

133594[/snapback]

Time to wake up folks.... CTT is only happy with Jacobs because he has a new deal for himself and his coaches. He did not want the man down the hall. CTT has basically written off all of the admin and trustees after last year, took the high road and just won games. He raised big concerns about Jacobs, which is why it took almost 2 weeks to name him, but his support is not at face value. I think CTT's approach is perfect and right on, he should just worry about his players and coaches because we wasted four months for the same stuff, different day as far as leadership.

With that said,I support Jay because he is our guy, but don't get warm and fuzzy on this relationship between CTT and the admin. Besides, our president was willing to flip a coin last week to separate the finalists, not the type of confidence Jacobs needs heading into this. We have another trustee flunkee, which is driven by McWhorter.

Now with that said, time to start talking about the Hokies!

You may also want to read the similar article in today's Huntsville Times. There are specific references and JJ quotes about the BOT stuff.

Lets just get back to winning one more this season. One more game, The Sugar Bowl, Va Tech. Lets get back to doing what we do best and support our Tigers!

133594[/snapback]

GREAT POST!

Let's, indeed, get back to the important "stuff"....Kickin' some hokie butt ! ! !

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

Archived