Softball vs. lsu game 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to hand it to LSU today. Every one of them is a tough out. Took 8 pitches to get that K but 2 down.

pop up on the infield caught by Fagan at short. Auburn coming to bat top 5th. Trailing 3-1 but we are about to get some runs here...

Howard, Carosone and Cooper coming up for Auburn.

I am telling you, LSU's catcher must do a brilliant job of framing those outside pitches compared to AU. That outside strike just isn't there for AU.

Pop out ends it but one more for LSU. On to the top of the 5th.

Auburn goes in order in the 5th. Auburn trails 3-1 going to bottom 5th.

Regardless of the result today, winning 2 of 3 vs LSU on the road is a great weekend. They are playing well going into the postseason.

Lead off walk for LSU and righ into an 2-0 count isn't how Walters needed to start this relief effort.

I guess I need to keep my mouth shut. Another walk and 2 on for the girl who hit the top of the wall 2 innings ago.

Base hit, another LSU run. Not looking good for the SEC, but regardless still an impressive weekend for the ladies.

Base hit, another LSU run. Not looking good for the SEC, but regardless still an impressive weekend for the ladies.

exactly. We know lsu is very good. Auburn came in to this series to get 2 out of 3 and we've done that, regardless of how this ends. We are no lower than the #2 seed in the tournament.

exactly. We know lsu is very good. Auburn came in to this series to get 2 out of 3 and we've done that, regardless of how this ends. We are no lower than the #2 seed in the tournament.

Yep, a little disappointing since the SEC regular season championship was on the line but any other weekend, it would be very impressive. It's a lot to ask for AU to sweep any SEC team on the road, especially LSU.

base hit scores another run...throw home late, runner at 2nd overruns the base.. Wallace throws down to 2nd and they get the final out at 2nd. But Auburn trails 6-1 now.

6-1 now but AU out of the inning on a base running error. 6-1 is plenty the way AU is hitting this weekend though.

Archived