SEC Semi-Final Auburn vs Bama

The games today will four of the better teams SEC playing as expected....well, other than LSU that lost on it's home field...bet they did not expect that. ....but means nothing IMO as far as the CWS is concerned.

There can be some upsets along the way of course but if things to to form, the SEC should have at least 4 of the final 8 teams in Oky City. Depends on how the regionals and super-regions set up. Going to be a challenge for NCAA to create some geographic distribution for the regionals.....

Bama and their freshman pitcher will be a real challenge. She gave AU fits the last time we me her.

Tennessee vs Florida should be interesting...best I can tell they did not play this year even though they are both in the SEC east....curious. .

By the way......some outstanding power pitching frosh in the SEC tournament at Mizz, Tenn, Bama, LSU....hoping that the Myers boys bring us a at least one like them when recruiting gets under way.

See ya later....

LSU has lost 6 of their last 9. How that doesn't drop their RPI, I don't know. Probably doesn't help ours, either.

Rachel Walters has been a good addition, although she's cooled off a little lately. A little.

I sure hope they've studied their mistakes batting against bama and are ready to take it to them today. BEAT bAMA!

Maybe UT is on a comeback streak and can knock UF out? Doubtful, though.

The Lady Vols are hot having won 12 of last 14. Just wanna see AU pull out the SEC Tourney win to kick of a HUGE run in the CWS!!

Games on ESPNU today for those who have that service

starting at about 2PM central time.

Archived