Does anybody know what is in our way

Erik81

I'm saying that VT is the only thing in our way of a NC

I meant to say "Does anybody..."

I'm really just showing off my sig :D

I probably should know better than to bring this up, but ...

Erik81, your signature shows Aubie after having shot a turkey. Ya'll are playing VA Tech, I get it. But didn't a bunch of people over here flip out a few years ago when some people at an LSU-Auburn game had T-shirts depicting somebody shooting at an eagle?

If I recall, there was a bunch of talk about "classless" LSU fans thinking its funny to shoot a mascot.

Erik81, I don't have a problem with your signature b/c its clearly in fun, but - for those of you who were ranting about the T-shirt - what's the distinction?

I probably should know better than to bring this up, but ...

Erik81, your signature shows Aubie after having shot a turkey. Ya'll are playing VA Tech, I get it. But didn't a bunch of people over here flip out a few years ago when some people at an LSU-Auburn game had T-shirts depicting somebody shooting at an eagle?

If I recall, there was a bunch of talk about "classless" LSU fans thinking its funny to shoot a mascot.

Erik81, I don't have a problem with your signature b/c its clearly in fun, but - for those of you who were ranting about the T-shirt - what's the distinction?

134413[/snapback]

I don't remember anything about that-I don't know why it would bother anyone-do you have a pic?

Archived