Softball vs. Tennessee - Tournament Championship

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patience, AU fans. Going to hold them at 4 and walk this off in the 7th

I'd feel a lot better about that if Davis wasn't all over the place right now.

AU needs to hold them here score 3 in the 6th and then bring in Rachel Walters to finish the game!

Where have our bats and hits gone?

We were past due to make the switch. Davis looked gassed

Okay another walk and finally the pitching change. Should have been done when they got two on in the last inning. Hope the late decision isn't the loss in the game.

AU needs to hold them here score 3 in the 6th and then bring in Rachel Walters to finish the game!

Where have our bats and hits gone?

Been largely absent since just prior to the LSU series.

Fly out but the damage is done. The way the UT pitcher is throwing and AU not hitting, that might be it.

:-\/>

Sorry, pessimism carrying over from the uat baseball game.

Understandable

strikeout to end the top of the 6th. Due up for Auburn: Fagan, Rhodes and Abbott. Now, let's get some runs.

Nice job by Walters to end the threat. No clue why they needed to go to the third base ump for that strikeout though, pitch was a K either way.

Come on ladies. Get some runs.

Fagan seemed tentative with that throw for a double play, but RW gets the strike out (thanks to Carlee Wallace getting 3rd base umpire appeal). Now time for some runs!

AU with another Taylor made double play ball but the throw from SS is too slow.

Yeah. She's a little off, although I "think" the base runner interrupted the throw enough

Nice job by Walters to end the threat. No clue why they needed to go to the third base ump for that strikeout though, pitch was a K either way.

They went to third because plate ump did not call it a strike - should have, but didn't.

AU with another Taylor made double play ball but the throw from SS is too slow.

Yeah. She's a little off, although I "think" the base runner interrupted the throw enough

I think she was scared she would throw it away.

They went to third because plate ump did not call it a strike - should have, but didn't.

I knew why they did, just thought it was a strike without the swing anyway. Water under the bridge now.

Loud-ish out 1 is a towering fly almost to the warning track. Would be good to start getting to Gabriel here.

Archived