Softball vs. Tennessee - Tournament Championship

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grounder to 2nd...ends the top of the 7th. Going to the bottom half...Auburn down 5-3. Need two to keep playing and three to win it. Carosone, Cooper and Melero coming up

Just not AU's night. Ran into the UT buzz saw. Tip your cap and get ready for the NCAAs.

Or get ready for B7?

Sure, but Gabriel is too good and the looks on AU's faces since the 4th have been shock and awe.

Time for a Carosone and Cooper back-to-back long balls to tie the game, then some normal hits and small ball to win it. Let's go Tigers!

Come on Lady Tigers! Finish it here!!

Just not AU's night. Ran into the UT buzz saw. Tip your cap and get ready for the NCAAs.

Or get ready for B7?

Sure, but Gabriel is too good and the looks on AU's faces since the 4th have been shock and awe.

Lol, that might be true, but man, you were right. AU baseball has your pessimism meter on high! At least this team has a legit shot at challenging for another title after tonight. War Eagle!

A two run dinger would make my night right here.

Wow....that was quick...thought it was gone...but wind blowing in and kept it in the park.

Cooper drives one deep to right...off the wall and Carsone ends up at 3rd and cooper at 2nd.... no outs. Melero coming up. Holy crap I thought that was gone..

Cooper drives one deep to right...off the wall and Carsone ends up at 3rd and cooper at 2nd.... no outs. Melero coming up. Holy crap I thought that was gone..

We all did...

Cooper finally with a hit tonight, sure wish it had gone over.

Melero grounds to short....runners advance and one scores. runner on 3rd with 1 out. 5-4 now.

love the intensity of Wallace, hope she can drill one!

Archived