Common sense loses again. The punishment doesn't fit the "crime".

MDM4AU

The old line ... " 15 will get you 20 " still applies, unfortunately.

Little nicky seems to have a hard time holding on to his players and coaches.

Post of the night.

I really can't fault the kid. If the girls are held legally responsible for jail baiting, I think girls will stop doing this and college guys wont have to ask for birth certificates anymore. I realize that will never happen but it irks me that the girl can walk away free after lying and consenting but the kid is punished.

Strange to me that the prosecutor seems to be more concerned with concept of easy sex online than the age of the young lady.

That might explain why he took it out on the "John". If the kid was pimping, I'd be with him. But this is clearly one-sided and not "justice" at all.

I really can't fault the kid. If the girls are held legally responsible for jail baiting, I think girls will stop doing this and college guys wont have to ask for birth certificates anymore. I realize that will never happen but it irks me that the girl can walk away free after lying and consenting but the kid is punished.

I agree. It's entrapment. They should bear some responsibility.

But hey - ask for the ID. I expect that a lot of girls would be flattered.

I was rounding second base with a girl only to find out then that she got into the bar we met at with a fake ID. I was 21 and she was a busty 16. If she never confessed, I could have been screwed. I doubt she would have actually turned me in but still.

I was rounding second base with a girl only to find out then that she got into the bar we met at with a fake ID. I was 21 and she was a busty 16. If she never confessed, I could have been screwed. I doubt she would have actually turned me in but still.

That's pretty good. All I've got is a story.

A friend had a daughter that went through a very early puberty and could pass for a much older girl at the age of 12.

She sneaked out of the house one night using a ladder and he tracked her down at a nearby lounge or something sitting next to a guy talking her up. He asked the guy do you know how old this girl is? When he told him, the guy turned white.

That's pretty good. All I've got is a story.

A friend had a daughter that went through a very early puberty and could pass for a much older girl at the age of 12.

She sneaked out of the house one night using a ladder and he tracked her down at a nearby lounge or something sitting next to a guy talking her up. He asked the guy do you know how old this girl is? When he told him, the guy turned white.

It has to be the steroids being put into the chicken :laugh:

If this occured in Alabama, you'd be OK. 16 is the age of consent.

If this occured in Alabama, you'd be OK. 16 is the age of consent.

yeah you're right. It was in Panama City but I think Florida's stat. rape laws are similar. For some reason I was thinking the age of 16 required consent from parentals or something. Regardless, it was an eye-opening, blue balls experience for me to say the least.

If this occurred in Alabama, you'd be OK. 16 is the age of consent.

yeah you're right. It was in Panama City but I think Florida's stat. rape laws are similar. For some reason I was thinking the age of 16 required consent from parentals or something. Regardless, it was an eye-opening, blue balls experience for me to say the least.

Better safe than in the clink.

Archived