VT - Good Read

auskull

We had better bring our A+ game on offense!

135013[/snapback]

Brilliant analysis. Bring our A+ game on offense in order to beat the ACC Champs who also happen to be 10-2. What next??? 'We better score more points than VT in order to win." Can you break down the rest of the bowl games with your insightful analysis?

:rolleyes:

We had better bring our A+ game on offense!

135013[/snapback]

Brilliant analysis. Bring our A+ game on offense in order to beat the ACC Champs who also happen to be 10-2. What next??? 'We better score more points than VT in order to win." Can you break down the rest of the bowl games with your insightful analysis?

:rolleyes:

135016[/snapback]

Take one of your pills you doofus. The article talked about how tough their defense was. It also talked about how their offense was good but not spectacular. When you are playing a tough defensive team you had better really come to play on offense. It seems more important to me (not very much more but a litlle more) that we bring our best offensive game as opposed to our best defensive game. I am sure both will play well.

I was thinking people would have the mental capacity to read the article and see what I was pointing at. I'm sure not everyone agrees with me and thats ok/

Is widdle waven mad? Is him dunna start chasing tiger around and attacking him on every thread? :lol :lol: Bring it on blackbird!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link, AUSkull. That was a good detailed summary of the Auburn team. One thing that bothers me a bit; we seem to be relying on the pass a wee bit too much. I'd like to see our ground game be a little more effective. Minnesota ran all over bama today; why couldn't we?

Archived