THANK YOU SENIORS

autiger6

Thank you SENIORS for a season we will never forget. This TEAM has taught all of us the way to act and give all the credit for everything we do to God. I hope we all have learned from them and we will never forget this TEAM.

:cheer::cheer::cheer: 13-0 :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Special, special group of kids we may not see the likes of for a while. Thanks for representing Auburn in a class manner on and off the field and best of luck in the future.

War Eagle

That's the key right there, CCT...chemistry is hard to acheive and even harder to replicate. If any team in the future gets along as well as this bunch did, we'll be in good shape.

They were a pleasure to watch and I am happy for them (and, of course, the rest of the team) to have gone out the way they did. No one can ever take this from them.

Great Job guys...what a season to remember. When coach TT predicted a national championship a few years ago, I liked his confidence but did not expect it to happen like this. Then again, this season reminded me of the resilience the 11-0 (Stan White) team showed after a tough year of Auburn scandals.

Thanks for the magical season....

They can crowm whomever they wish, but NO ONE BEAT YOU! You lined up and beat all comers. I don't blame any team for not wanting to play you. AU 2004-2005 is the VERY BEST!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Thank you Seniors and those who could have come out to go pro ....Thanks for a wonderful magical Season....Hell I am going to Disney World....13-0 Who says 13 is unlucky....God was in Control...

War Eagle!!!!!!!

Thank you Seniors and those who could have come out to go pro ....Thanks for a wonderful magical Season....Hell I am going to Disney World....13-0 Who says 13 is unlucky....God was in Control...

War Eagle!!!!!!!

135935[/snapback]

And Jim Fyffe was right beside Him. War "BY GOD" Eagle

War Eagle!!!!!!!

135935[/snapback]

And Jim Fyffe was right beside Him. War "BY GOD" Eagle

135988[/snapback]

AMEN Prowler I thought of him so many times this season knowing that he was sitting right next to God going you know you're an Auburn Tiger. Thanks Seniors for the best football season I have ever witnessed. We will miss you.

Archived