Game Day

War Knight

Spurrier being funny as always.

Lee Corso was the only on to pick Alabama (of course he did). Says special teams will win it for them! Hahahaha I'm sorry but that's comical.

Lee Corso was the only on to pick Alabama (of course he did). Says special teams will win it for them! Hahahaha I'm sorry but that's comical.

They have good kickoff and punt coverage with an above average punter. Their field goal kicker consistently misses 28 yard field goals.

They have good kickoff and punt coverage with an above average punter. Their field goal kicker consistently misses 28 yard field goals.

that's what I'm referring to! If Alabama wins it's not going to be because of special teams.

that's what I'm referring to! If Alabama wins it's not going to be because of special teams.

Right, that's what I was saying while giving props to the things they do well. Adam Griffith is a head case at this point.

Archived