For the Carolina or the Camolina Fans.

aujeff11

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We win!!!

And just like Auburn's football games, when it rains on Carolina, it pours. I'm glad we escaped with the win

But sheesh

Beckham should be fined and suspended. Patently ridiculous behavior on the field today.

They should play the last two to finish undefeated. With first round bye that gives time to heal up for run to win Super Bowl

Beckham should be fined and suspended. Patently ridiculous behavior on the field today.

Expanding on this, I've seen two different groups of people defending this jackass. Giant's fans and LSU fans.

Expanding on this, I've seen two different groups of people defending this jackass. Giant's fans and LSU fans.

Yeah I don't see how their delusion is so high. OBJ made an ass out of himself in front of all the viewers throughout the world. The NFL screwed that game up too unless they don't care about concussions and in game fighting anymore.

If you find an official response from the league, send it my way.

Yeah I don't see how their delusion is so high. OBJ made an ass out of himself in front of all the viewers throughout the world. The NFL screwed that game up too unless they don't care about concussions and in game fighting anymore.

NFL usually acts on this pretty quick. We should get word of the punishment handed down before the day is out.

NFL usually acts on this pretty quick. We should get word of the punishment handed down before the day is out.

Everyone seems to think that OBJ will get a one game suspension and Norman will get a fine.

Everyone seems to think that OBJ will get a one game suspension and Norman will get a fine.

Thats so much BS. The way OBJ intentionally rocketed himself at Normans helmet deserves at least a ban for the rest of the regular season. Hell, there is a movie coming out this week called "Concussion" which criticizes how the NFL handled those hits. So this is fitting.

The rest of OBJ's actions deserved a one game suspension by itself. I mean he was called for three personal fouls and another handful should've been personal fouls.

I'm sure Norman will accept his fine, though. He woke up with the goal to get inside the wr's head and he did just that. I don't think he knew he was going to get decapitated from the blindside but he still won the battle.

That headshot was worthy of a multi-game suspension. Amazed the refs missed that or someone from the TV review booth did not call it. I predict a suspension, fine and refs get penalized.

In the ref's defense, they called the most personal foul penalties I've ever seen in so short a period of time but it did no good....and after the 3rd or 4th incident he should have been gone. Beckham must have been on something...he was totally out of control...wonder if they took a urine test after the game ?

So much bs if true....

Ron Jaworski

Ron Jaworski‏ @jawsespn

BREAKING NEWS: Odell Beckham suspension to be OVERTURNED! (Per sources in NYC)

Wow!

Damn. Never would have thought that in a million years.

OBJ has been claiming that the panthers were threatening him with bats and directing homophobic slurs at him even though he isn't gay.

The Panthers had been bringing bats out to every game though. I think he is just trying to save his image.

So much bs if true....

Ron Jaworski

Ron Jaworski‏ @jawsespn

Wow!

OBJ has been claiming that the panthers were threatening him with bats and directing homophobic slurs at him even though he isn't gay.

The Panthers had been bringing bats out to every game though. I think he is just trying to save his image.

The bats are not allowed. Nothing like that is allowed on the field period. As for the slurs, they've denied it and there no evidence of it. I heard Chris Carter talk about this. He talked with OBJ after the game and I think he made him understand what he needs to do going forward. He's a super talent just a bit immature yet in some areas.

So much bs if true....

Ron Jaworski

Ron Jaworski‏ @jawsespn

Wow!

The bats are not allowed. Nothing like that is allowed on the field period. As for the slurs, they've denied it and there no evidence of it. I heard Chris Carter talk about this. He talked with OBJ after the game and I think he made him understand what he needs to do going forward. He's a super talent just a bit immature yet in some areas.

The bats were allowed before the past weekend. The league just sent down a memorandum to all teams banning bats and any other foreign objects because of the supposed threats this past weekend.

http://deadspin.com/reports-bat-wielding-panthers-menaced-odell-beckham-jr-1749127130

So much bs if true....

Ron Jaworski

Ron Jaworski‏ @jawsespn

Wow!

The bats were allowed before the past weekend. The league just sent down a memorandum to all teams banning bats and any other foreign objects because of the supposed threats this past weekend.

http://deadspin.com/...m-jr-1749127130

I think it's always been there. It's just a point of emphasis now. They've had a lot of rules even concerning play on the field that up until the last couple of years weren't really emphasized but are now.

Archived