For the Carolina or the Camolina Fans.

aujeff11

I can understand if Riverboat Rob doesn't though. They lost a good CB to injury, and 3 other big time players got pretty good scares as well.

Stewart wil not be playing this week against a tough Giants team in the meadowlands. CAP will be getting some playing time though so hopefully he shows out and Carolina continues the streak.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand if Riverboat Rob doesn't though. They lost a good CB to injury, and 3 other big time players got pretty good scares as well.

Stewart wil not be playing this week against a tough Giants team in the meadowlands. CAP will be getting some playing time though so hopefully he shows out and Carolina continues the streak.

CAP looked good in the preseason. I hope he gets 8-10 carries too. I have only seen him get 1 carry and it was on a 3rd and 1 and he go stuck at the LOS for no gain. I don't know if he's had any other carries besides that in the regular season.

CAP looked good in the preseason. I hope he gets 8-10 carries too. I have only seen him get 1 carry and it was on a 3rd and 1 and he go stuck at the LOS for no gain. I don't know if he's had any other carries besides that in the regular season.

He's played in a handful of games. 8 carries vs the Bucs. http://espn.go.com/n...ron-artis-payne

I found this video of Cam mic'd up from a few weeks ago. It's pretty good stuff that I haven't seen posted here yet.

https://youtu.be/udHmx3H6bi8

3 games to go. This is the one that concerns me the most. Giants are the epitome of unpredictable from week to week and locked in an intense division race.

3 games to go. This is the one that concerns me the most. Giants are the epitome of unpredictable from week to week and locked in an intense division race.

Yeah. Major upset alert for many reasons such as being on the road in the Meadowlands, having your stud running back out, etc.

I've also read about all the photoshoots and all the media hoopla in Charlotte so I hope they don't get caught up in the moment.

Yeah. Major upset alert for many reasons such as being on the road in the Meadowlands, having your stud running back zout, etc.

I've also read about all the photoshoots and all the media hoopla in Charlotte so I hope they don't get caught up in the moment.

Hopefully CAP balls out today to fill the void. Be nice if he could emerge as that number 2 guy behind Stewart. Whitaker is a dang good third down back, but not really an ideal every down back.

Cam is so freaking accurate off of his backfoot. I bet QB gurus hate him for contradicting their big rule number 1.

And Beckham is a doucebag.

Cam is so freaking accurate off of his backfoot. I bet QB gurus hate him for contradicting their big rule number 1.

Beckham has gone full jackass for today's game.

Yeah, instead of swinging at everybody, he might to want to run a route.

Just being a baby because he dropped a gimme TD. How'd Carolina get those last two TDs? I saw the fumble recovery right before CAP's 10 yard run.

Going to a party and it took a bit to find a stream.

Just being a baby because he dropped a gimme TD. How'd Carolina get those last two TDs? I saw the fumble recovery right before CAP's 10 yard run.

They were both passes, that's all I got. It took me forever to track down a radio stream and finally had to download tune-in.

I think the last TD was a 14yd pass to Funches. Radio cut out and back in and they had scored.

One was a third and one bootleg pass to a wide open Olson for about 43 yards and like Shocks said, the other was to Funchess for like 14 yards.

And as I'm typing, he throws another one to Corey Brown for about 23 yards. He has a gimpy ankle though so we need another TD and then get him outta there.

Beckham should be ejected, helmet to helmet with Norman.

I don't understand why they don't just eject him at this point. He's obviously not playing cleanly, and appears to not be interested in changing his attitude. Going to have a brawl.

Beckham should be ejected, helmet to helmet with Norman.

Absolutely!! The officials have lost control of him. Norman has been OK for the most part. He finally had to do something to stand up for himself. OBJ will be fined heavily. Coughlin should be fined for allowing OBJ to act that way. The Head Referee should be fined for allowing him to remain in the game.

Archived