For the Carolina or the Camolina Fans.

aujeff11

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Nevermind. Upheld the suspension.

Yeah I saw that too. Evidently he showed little remorse at the hearing today so that may have been a factor.

Lol Nevermind. Upheld the suspension.

Yeah I saw that too. Evidently he showed little remorse at the hearing today so that may have been a factor.

Remorse or not the suspension had to stay in place. That would set a bad precedent if they had overturned it. It was the right call to suspend for one game and the right call to let it stay in place.

7-7 against the Falcons. 3rd quarter.

Panthers in the red zone.

Yeah. We are in an offensive funk right now.

Ted Ginn is out for the rest of the game with a knee injury also. So our ability to stretch the field is limited.

Last drive was good until it made it into the red zone. Sounds pretty familiar.

That's the only drive I've heard so far.

Every play I see the other team putting a little extra on every tackle they make on the panthers ncluding the last when Whittaker got hurt. All the injuries that are starting to stack up are starting to make sense.

Not too crazy about this play calling. Seems too conservative or something.

We haven't thrown it deep once. Everything is going underneath for 6 and 7 yards.

that is ballgame. The Panthers made a good run but they are just not talented enough offensively for their record.

Not too crazy about this play calling. Seems too conservative or something.

We haven't thrown it deep once. Everything is going underneath for 6 and 7 yards.

Yep. Didn't understand that either. The offense just seemed completely out of sync today. But you have to give the Falcons defense a lot of credit. They have pressured Cam all day and the Panthers have not had a receiver running free all day. The LBs and DBs have been on their hip all day. This is the Falcons team that hasn't shown up since the fifth game.

Panther OL looked like the days of old.....could not do much with a fired up Falcons defense..... guess this was Atlanta's "play-off' game for the year.

Archived