Muschamp a top target for South Carolina

Auburnfan91

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that sources close to the situation said that, due to the current spike in his popularity, Darth Vader is interviewing for the job.

It's time for Greg Sankey to get involved and clamp down on this SEC coach arms race. Sith Lords would have an unfair competitive advantage.

I heard that sources close to the situation said that, due to the current spike in his popularity, Darth Vader is interviewing for the job.

Turns out Rich Rod is a candidate.

yes he is

Don't do it!

You'll be sorry!

USCe is the place coaches go to end careers.

True....Spurrier is a good example.....

Some fella at CBS.com is trying to spread the rumor that Muschamp is "unlikely" to stay at Auburn. I'd link it but I don't to propagate such stories especially when he sources Kevin Scarbinsky at AL.com

For what it's worth he didn't say much but state the already known interview at S.C. and speculate that if not he'd join his buddies at Bama or Georgia.

Maybe it's my Orange and Blue glasses but if Muschamp doesn't get the South Carolina (which in my opinion they could swing for better options) I can't see how leaving Auburn and going to Alabama or Georgia to do the same job is career boosting.

Wouldn't trust a damn thing Scarbo says about anything at AU ever! Makes me feel better about the situation personally they Scarbo feels the need to report this while bama is going through turnover. It's expected actually and extremely typical. He's been badmouthing Auburn at a high level all year. What else would we expect from Al.com?

Maybe their should be some type of fines for reporters who stir things up that do not pan out. Maybe a fine of $5,000.00 per each incident of wrong information. This would have reporters terrified to report anything except the truth.

I do not see CWM going anywhere, especially to UGA or turdaloosa. I think our defense next year will be so much better than this season. We started making noticeable improvement as the season came to an end. Having read the article from Scab head, he makes it look as if CWM is already out the door on his way to South Carolina, or whatever mythical destination the reporter seems to think.

I do not see CWM going anywhere, especially to UGA or turdaloosa. I think our defense next year will be so much better than this season. We started making noticeable improvement as the season came to an end. Having read the article from Scab head, he makes it look as if CWM is already out the door on his way to South Carolina, or whatever mythical destination the reporter seems to think.

As much as I hate to say this, but since the whole USC -Muschamp romance, I at this point think that we should part ways and turn the program over to T-Rob.

As much as I hate to say this, but since the whole USC -Muschamp romance, I at this point think that we should part ways and turn the program over to T-Rob.

Responding to your own thoughts? Seem conflicted...

Lol

Responding to your own thoughts? Seem conflicted...

Lol

Hey, sometimes you have to argue with yourself to make things right! I hope in the end things will work out for all.

Archived