Heisman Ceremony

War Knight

They have taken steps to make sure that doesn't happen again.....hence the strategic placement of bammers.

Belle, I'm not saying Bama is not involved in a very shady business, but prove it - irrefutably, somebody, anybody!

"Show me the money!

would

"Where/who is the bagman?"

People have turned specific stuff into the NCAA and met a brick wall. What I experienced myself would get anyone else in trouble. But the NCAA doesn't give a damn under under Emmert.

Serious questions: who exactly did you experience it against, what specifically was it, and when and where did it occur?

I would never ever answer that in a public forum.

Why not? Can you PM it? You've got my curiosity up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can easily find out on your own.

And that's why, most likely, nothing will come of those allegations against them.

There's plenty of stuff on the forums about certain activities like T-Town Menswear. Just one small example of slickness. I'm not really sure what you want anyone to do when something that obvious is completely ignored.

Correct, I've seen it, we've all seen it. Heck, I remember the Charles Robinson report on Fulker - and it showed the d@3n receipts for the money trail, and nothing happened.

I just wonder, knowing what we know, are we wasting our time and energy.

I hope the PTB at Auburn is focused on Auburn and not the noise (Bama's improprieties).

They have taken steps to make sure that doesn't happen again.....hence the strategic placement of bammers.

Belle, I'm not saying Bama is not involved in a very shady business, but prove it - irrefutably, somebody, anybody!

"Show me the money!

would

People have turned specific stuff into the NCAA and met a brick wall. What I experienced myself would get anyone else in trouble. But the NCAA doesn't give a damn under under Emmert.

Serious questions: who exactly did you experience it against, what specifically was it, and when and where did it occur?

Pigskin, that way, you can tell us! ;):yes:

"Show me the money!

would

Pigskin, that way, you can tell us! ;)/> :yes:/>

LOL!

"Show me the money!

would

LOL!

Sorry, N2Y, I'm getting crickets.

"Show me the money!

would

LOL!

Sorry, N2Y, I'm getting crickets.

That's okay, buddy, thanks for trying. :thumbsup:

Crickets from Belle? But surely she has the goods, right? :dunno:

Yes, someone check in on Belle and report. Want to confirm she hasn't been "Logan Young'd".

There were so many incidences back a few years ago with Richardson, Fluker, AJ, Julio and others. T-Town Menswear and Souvenir Shop, dinners, cars, wheels, fishing trips, etc.

Remember Fluker's Caddy? His family was homeless after Katrina.

DJFluker_zps119580f5.jpg

There were so many incidences back a few years ago with Richardson, Fluker, AJ, Julio and others. T-Town Menswear and Souvenir Shop, dinners, cars, wheels, fishing trips, etc.

DJFluker_zps119580f5.jpg

I agree about all of that. I thought for sure the Fluker evidence would have been enough to at least have the NCAA make a phone call or two and was shocked when they didn't. It was also around that same time it was discovered Ha Ha Clinton-Dix had gotten a "loan" from a COACH, but again, somehow he's broke but he "pays" it back and NOTHING happens.

What I'm speaking about specifically is the 1st hand knowledge that belle supposedly has and why she can't discuss ANY of it or give any details whatsoever about it.

DJFluker_zps119580f5.jpg

I agree about all of that. I thought for sure the Fluker evidence would have been enough to at least have the NCAA make a phone call or two and was shocked when they didn't. It was also around that same time it was discovered Ha Ha Clinton-Dix had gotten a "loan" from a COACH, but again, somehow he's broke but he "pays" it back and NOTHING happens.

What I'm speaking about specifically is the 1st hand knowledge that belle supposedly has and why she can't discuss ANY of it or give any details whatsoever about it.

I was on the forums with Belle before we were merged to AUFamily. She's been doing this for years. "I have info." "What is it?" "I'm not telling." :P

I was on the forums with Belle before we were merged to AUFamily. She's been doing this for years. "I have info." "What is it?" "I'm not telling." :P

BINGO! I remember the old days before the merger.

DJFluker_zps119580f5.jpg

I was on the forums with Belle before we were merged to AUFamily. She's been doing this for years. "I have info." "What is it?" "I'm not telling." :P/>

I think I see a pattern! LOL I would think IF any true Auburn man or woman had first hand knowledge of bama cheating they would shout it from the mountaintops.

DJFluker_zps119580f5.jpg

I was on the forums with Belle before we were merged to AUFamily. She's been doing this for years. "I have info." "What is it?" "I'm not telling." :P/>

I think I see a pattern! LOL I would think IF any true Auburn man or woman had first hand knowledge of bama cheating they would shout it from the mountaintops.

Just as an observation but I doubt anyone knows whether the NCAA did indeed make a few phone calls as the poster above suggested. One thing you can count on, the NCAA is not going to respond to those submitting "evidence' unless the person has some personal knowledge.

More likely, however, the picture got filed along with the thousand other pieces of "evidence" the NCAA gets each year from folks hoping to get their rivals in trouble. Otherwise, I bet the "unsolicited evidence" files on bama....and AUburn would require a warehouse for storage.

So..back to the Heisman award....saw Henry's comments on you tube and was impressed with him....seems like a good kid...would have liked to have him at AU.

Archived