Student Athletes

AUld fAUx@

“I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and hands to work skillfully…

For Auburn student-athletes, it is a goal to leave the University with a diploma in one hand and a championship ring in the other. On Saturday afternoon, four Auburn football players did just that … and them some.

Shon Coleman, Justin Garrett, Keymiya Harrell and Davonte Danzey walked across the stage in Auburn Arena to a roaring ovation after completing not just their undergraduate degree, but a master’s degree as well. In one hand they accepted a diploma while waving to friends and family in the stands with a hand bearing an SEC Championship ring.”

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/121515aac.html

Huzzah!

All I got.

“I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and hands to work skillfully…

For Auburn student-athletes, it is a goal to leave the University with a diploma in one hand and a championship ring in the other. On Saturday afternoon, four Auburn football players did just that … and them some.

Shon Coleman, Justin Garrett, Keymiya Harrell and Davonte Danzey walked across the stage in Auburn Arena to a roaring ovation after completing not just their undergraduate degree, but a master’s degree as well. In one hand they accepted a diploma while waving to friends and family in the stands with a hand bearing an SEC Championship ring.”

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/121515aac.html

Huzzah!

All I got.

Great slogan, AUinTLoosa:

"Come to Auburn, where the goal is to leave the University with a diploma in one hand and a championship ring in the other."

It is impressive given three of these guys were 2011 high school grads, and have graduated from their masters programs after fall semester, not even five years after graduating high school. That is not easy when you are 100% focused on school, much less a varsity athlete. Danzey had academic struggles out of high school, and went the JUCO route. Now he has a masters degree. That is the result of work, hard work.

Shon was a 2010 high school grad but spent a lot of time at St Jude in 2010 and 2011. Despite that he graduated with his bachelors in Spring 2014, and got his masters a year and a half later.

It is impressive given three of these guys were 2011 high school grads, and have graduated from their masters programs after fall semester, not even five years after graduating high school. That is not easy when you are 100% focused on school, much less a varsity athlete. Danzey had academic struggles out of high school, and went the JUCO route. Now he has a masters degree. That is the result of work, hard work.

Shon was a 2010 high school grad but spent a lot of time at St Jude in 2010 and 2011. Despite that he graduated with his bachelors in Spring 2014, and got his masters a year and a half later.

And I thought I felt bad enough to have graduated after the five and a half year plan...

"I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and hands to work skillfully…

Shon Coleman, Justin Garrett, Keymiya Harrell and Davonte Danzey walked across the stage in Auburn Arena to a roaring ovation after completing not just their undergraduate degree, but a master's degree as well. In one hand they accepted a diploma while waving to friends and family in the stands with a hand bearing an SEC Championship ring."

http://www.auburntig.../121515aac.html

Huzzah!

All I got.

"Come to Auburn, where the goal is to leave the University with a diploma in one hand and a championship ring in the other."

Like it.

Print the posters

ETA: However, posters probably wouldn't stay up long in my neighborhood.

"I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and hands to work skillfully…

Shon Coleman, Justin Garrett, Keymiya Harrell and Davonte Danzey walked across the stage in Auburn Arena to a roaring ovation after completing not just their undergraduate degree, but a master's degree as well. In one hand they accepted a diploma while waving to friends and family in the stands with a hand bearing an SEC Championship ring."

Huzzah!

All I got.

Like it.

Print the posters

Hey buddy, it's yours, get on it! ;)

Huzzah!

All I got.

Like it.

Print the posters

Hey buddy, it's yours, get on it! ;)

Don't even need a slogan... just arms raised, wearing graduation gowns, with a diploma in the hand and the ring on the finger. The image would speak for itself.

Archived