Rams sign Duke Williams

AU-24

I love Tre but don't think he is no lead back in the NFL, he needs a situation to be a spell back IMO. Being behind Gurley might be a good thing. Todd gets most of the work and Tre gets 10-12 carries a game. Let's remember Tre actually fell to 3rd last season not even 2nd. CAP IMO is a much better NFL RB.

disagree

I love Tre but don't think he is no lead back in the NFL, he needs a situation to be a spell back IMO. Being behind Gurley might be a good thing. Todd gets most of the work and Tre gets 10-12 carries a game. Let's remember Tre actually fell to 3rd last season not even 2nd. CAP IMO is a much better NFL RB.

tre handled a heavy load against sec defenses particularly at the end of 2013. My guess his fall isn't about physical capabilities ... It's between the ears ... And that will be the same at any NFL club unless he chooses to change it.

disagree

And that's your opinion, hey we all have them.

I just see CAP as the better talent. Loved Tre but don't think he has the NFL ability of a #1 RB.

Fisher sure is a big fan of both giving Auburn players a shot and giving troubled players a second chance. Hope it works out for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if they drop Tre Mason though

Is Mason in jail? He skipped his court appearance a few weeks ago.............

No that was all resolved. It's in another thread here.

Dude should definitely be good. If their QB isn't terrible, he'll get alot of one on one looks with being the new face amongst a bunch of established (albeit not that good) receiver faces. Dude just needs to be continue being the guy he was in 2014.

Archived