Article on Stephen Roberts in Opelika Paper

DivisionN

11 hours ago, Martinisat5 said:

Sorry to break it to everyone but my wife is teacher at Opelika High School. She taught both Roberts and Mitchel. In her opinion Mitchel needed some direction and help. Stephen is a good kid, sorry a good young man that needs to mature.

Can you explain the last sentence?

9 hours ago, alexava said:

Can you explain the last sentence?

Stephen was one of the good guys in class. Never a problem, always polite, got descent grades. When Auburn signed him he was a good kid. After two years at Auburn I expect him to be a good young man. Obviously he still has some growing up to do.

8 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Not too sure what the need for a gun is? Never been in Auburn and felt the need to have a firearm. 

Unfortunately I beg to differ.  Victim of a violent crime myself.  A gun would have been handy.  Just feet from campus at the hands of local cretins.

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Unfortunately I beg to differ.  Victim of a violent crime myself.  A gun would have been handy.  Just feet from campus at the hands of local cretins.

Sorry that happened. I'm big supporter of arming one's self but at least do it legally. 

42 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Sorry that happened. I'm big supporter of arming one's self but at least do it legally. 

I completely agree about doing it legally and appropriately.  

Over the years there has been multiple violent crimes in and around campus.  I try to pay attention to it.  It's a crazy world.

Archived