Does anyone else feel kinda bad for Jeremy?

Skyler97

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AU64 said:

How about a degree from Auburn University?  .....that will be more valuable for his future than playing part-time as QB....or transferring to play at some smaller school. 

Just thinking that if he can get his degree and then transfer under the grad transfer rule with a year of eligibility left.... that might be the best possible deal.

he can get his degree alot easier without spending hours of his days playing the practice squad role 

7 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

he can get his degree alot easier without spending hours of his days playing the practice squad role 

That's true....guess he still hopes he will get " the call" during a game...and perhaps he just doesn't want to be known as a guy who quit on his team mates before he finished his job. Gotta give him credit for staying with the team...no matter what.  

We have several other seniors on the roster this year who I never recall seeing in a game but they are still out there...doing the work....planning to go the distance.  Congrats to them all.

17 minutes ago, AU64 said:

That's true....guess he still hopes he will get " the call" during a game...and perhaps he just doesn't want to be known as a guy who quit on his team mates before he finished his job. Gotta give him credit for staying with the team...no matter what.  

We have several other seniors on the roster this year who I never recall seeing in a game but they are still out there...doing the work....planning to go the distance.  Congrats to them all.

Sometimes the best way you help the team is showing them you aren't gonna quit. I admire that immensely. It's unfortunate what happened as far as his Auburn career, but I think he can still provide a lot from a "by example" standpoint. These young guys could have a bad stretch on the field, feel bummed, but there's Jeremy. The poster child of that situation - but he's still putting them on and heading out there. So by gosh so can they.

EDIT: Not to mention if he's as good in practice as they say (just can't put it together in games), then he can ABSOLUTELY contribute to the preparation and success of this defense.

i believe they are giving JF3 #2 reps in an effort to bring him up to par. but i think anyone who is logical knows if SW goes down in the next 4-5 weeks Jeremy will be the starting qb. i can't imagine losing JJ and SW and finishing out the season with what we have left. we need JJ very much.

Archived